Ove Goi Dlet

This, is Ove. The fun loving, bouncy person that can be annoying sometimes. But when nobody's watching- He's a whole different person. (The pic over there is only similar to what he looks like- Not exactly- I'll change it sometime.)

Age: 27

Age: 27

Birth Date: December 26th

Origin: Munich, Germany

Sexuality: Homosexual

H/C: Black

E/C: Lavender

Height: 5' 6"

Likes: Fiddling with his tongue piercing (it's gold...), swimming, sausage (LennehFace..?), liquor, being extremely loud, loud environments, babies, animals, bathing, and anime (dat includes Jumin Han :3)

Dislikes: Too much silence, celery, creepy photos, toilets, wine, his father, bugs and sadness

Bio: Ove was born in Munich, Germany in December of 1989. He had been born into a small, cute family. But there was one thing that wasn't so cute. When Ove was about nine, he claimed to his mother and father that he was homosexual. Mum took it well, but Dad didn't. So that night his father molested him to "teach him a lesson". Ove ran to his mum the next morning, told her, and she got extremely upset. She ended up getting abused for it though. And all of this continued with both of them until the mother died of cancer two years later (Ove was 11 then). The dad just continued with Ove, and he's now 27. The father hasn't gotten caught yet.
(Buuuuuuuuut. :) There is always one of those.)
But, Ove is happier now that his dad has toned down. He's having a better life, and he's living it to the fullest. :D