Iace "Ice Cube" (Rare) Cadfan

That's one of my favorite songs. And Iace sings it all the time, so...

OKAAAY...... FINALLY... One of the characters that I nOrMaLLy play...

This is one of my OCs that have been through ALOT in his life... It's unbelievable how he's still alive after battling dragons, Pontiffs, giving birth and being smashed into the ground multiple times. Iace has been through so many relationships... And most of them ended up bad.. But he's better now.
(I mean, in rp, he's been through this stuff.. Became a knight, got married and everything.. But I like to do it like this anyway. So he has the last name Cadfan. Because of Blake Cadfan. [Cienkata])

This is Iace Cadfan. The very energetic and bubbly boy that deals with every trouble in the world every day. (Notice that his nickname is misleading... He really doesn't chill out- Ever.) The pictures are all on the same page, but like on the last one, I wanted them to be visible.

This one's

This one's.. I dunno.

I feel that I did terrible on this

Mai favorite. :3

What? New hairstyle botherin' ya?

Last but not least...... It's still 'eh'.

.
.
.

Description...?

.
.
.

Age: "Ooh! I'm 19! ... Or is it 20.." (20, but I changed it for a bit, for the people that usually know him as 36 years old.)

Birth Date: "*smiles brightly* April 11th! Happy birthday to you!"

Origin: "*droops* I actually don't know.." (Indonesia)

Sexuality: "*stares* What makes you wanna know that?" (Homosexual)

H/C: Orange- It's usually pulled back in a ponytail. Down if he's doing his hair.

E/C: Dandelion yellow- They turn neon when he's agitated or angry. (Which is rare af, but I just wanted to tell you.)

Height: 5' 4" (Or 5' 6", when he's 36 in... AUs? ...)

Likes: Candy (or anything sweet), milk, the beach, most animals, men, babies, doing his hair, dancing/singing, music, being warm, playing with his powers, climbing, boyish clothes, drawing, fishing, traveling, sweaters, hoodies, guns/blades, nice people, flirting (it's usually by accident, though), movies, math, and gymnastics.

Dislikes: Avocado, mosquitos, reptiles (especially sneks- Sorry Rune..), meanies, being pressured, reading, writing, people hurting his friends, girly clothes (except for maybe a hat or something), perverts (if it's not his lover), sleeping (unless he's gonna pass out), and staying still.

Bio:
Iace was born in the east part of Indonesia, on April 11th. His mother and father abandoned him when he was only 4 years old. He was sad, but then he was found and sorta adopted by Phâroe Loké (Snow-Leapord). She took him in, raised him to be the most bubbly, energetic, and kind guy in the history of niceness... He found love when he was 19. First with the Dragonslayer, Ornstein- But then accidently fell for Ryu Alto (He was a person I used to rp with. He was a great guy and I'll miss talking to him.) - And he had fun, awesome adventures with him. They even had a child named Samuel (Not adopted- I'll explain how at the end..). They rarely ever had arguments. There was this time when Iace found out Ryu was drinking.. They had a small misunderstanding, and Ryu was attacked and stuff (not by Iace). Then Ryu started to really not come home at all. So, Iace confronted him. There was one day Ryu didn't come home, and never came back. Iace was dragged into a depressed state, causing him to go pretty much insane. He hurt himself badly when he lost his marbles, so his brain got a little damaged. Then his hero for the time being came up. Branden Cadfan (Cienkata). Iace was 20 at the time. He suggested to help make Ryu jealous and come back by being with Iace. Iace agreed and then ended up accidentally falling in love with Branden. Ryu came back and saw what was going on. By then, Branden had already proposed to Iace in Italy... The two went at it, both claiming Iace. There were depressing times after that. It was a lot worse than it should have been because of Iace's head already being messed up, and him being a nymph of the Sun.
Things got brighter, though (heh.. Pun not intended.. Really.. ). Iace was flying Belle Cloche (again, Cienkata) to France to her brother with his wings he sprouted from the previous battle he'd had. That morning, Ove was forcing Iace into dresses (don't frickin ask why), so he was still wearing that dress. He was sitting on a bench, watching France's sky when he realized he needed to take off the dress. So.. He went to a clothing store. There, Iace met Blake Cadfan (Cienkata :3), they both bought their clothes, fell in love over dancing on a bridge, and Blake proposed to him the following morning. A few months later, they had a child named Leo (guess who... Yep, Cienkata :3). They live a good life now, and Iace is doing a lot better with his head trauma because he's using therapists and his family to help out.

(For the people who know Iace when he's 36 years old, here's a continue in the biography.)
Blake and Iace's sons grew up to be very nice boys. I mean, besides Leo's gangster and Samuel's anger issues and depression, the family was fine. Iace is 36 now. Leo is 16, and has a boyfriend named Nastél Hemmen. Samuel is 18, and has had two loves so far (what he's been through is in his profile on here.. Somewhere..). Iace is still using therapists, and reading was suggested to him to help him relax.

[Okaaaaay... Now, people that are wondering HOW in the WORLD Iace gave birth to two children if he is a dude. Its probably just because the world is a strange place, but I have a more specific reason why.
Iace was born with a strange reproduction system deformity, letting him have some man parts, and some woman areas. I guess there were more womanly places (Yeah, he still has that man part..), and he proceeded to have babies even though it almost killed him. That's all, I guess.]

Hope you guys liked it, and have a blessed day. Peace out.