Ch 15

Eileen's Pov

"We're here at the party." Danny smiled and got out of the car. he opened the door for me. "let's go in." he said. The house was full if teenage kids drinking laughing like crazy I wish that Austin was here to protect me.

It was four hours later now it was 8:50 pm. Danny came to me and he brought me a drink soda."Thanks." I said.

I don't feel good I need to lay down. "Danny I need to lay down." I said and he took me to his bedroom to rest.

Austin's Pov

I texted and called Eileen 100x. she didn't answer and I knew there was something wrong. It was 8:00 am and I have to know where she left to.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Danny that he had a party at his place. I grabbed my favorite shoes and ran out to his house.

I arrived and knocked at the door and no one answered. I climbed up the terrace and saw someone on the bed it was Eileen.

Eileen's Pov

I woke up and I was in Danny's room. I looked at myself I was naked. Naked...my heart fell and broke. This couldn't have happened please no. I think it was Danny's friends. But them I felt the urge to sleep.

Austin's Pov

I knocked on the door but she was really sleepy. I opens the glass window quietly but Danny's mom isn't here.

I went to the bed and saw her clothes on the floor. Did she do this with someone? I hit mad but I didn't want to think that then I heard her. "Austin?" she asked. "What happened?" I asked her and then she looked at her clothes in the floor.

"I didn't drink cause Danny gave me a soda and I didn't feel good so he took me here." Eileen said rubbing her head. "That b--ch." I said under my breathe. "He did this to you in so sorry I should've not let you go." I said. "No Austin it's mine." Eileen said. she looked at me and I leaned in to kiss her.

Authors note

Hope u love it and Danny bad boy. keep commenting and voting!!!