Being vampire sure its fun.

Who doesn't know hazel amberlyne. its probaly the people who was leftover. My name is Hazel Amberlyne, i am 16 years old. In my real life was 194 years. I am a vampire. I wont bite you if you dont want to. Today, i was going to a boarding school of monster. And now i still dont know what to wear. I still standing infront my closet. " Mary " i shouted. Mary was my personal maid. Well actually she was human. If i was thirsty i will drink her blood. She knock my door. " come in " i said. " why are you late ?" i asked. she reply " i...." i cut her by raising my hand. " i dont know what to where so can you please find it for me, do my make up and my hair " i said. She nodded and went to my closet. 

Dont get me wrong i am a princess that's why i can do anything what i want. I have my stupid brothers, well they said they were popular so lets see about it. Mary gave me a blouse and a skirt. Okay that is fashion. I took my blouse  and wore it infront her andtook my skirt and wore it. Then i sat at the chair. So she can do my hair and my makeup. When she was done she bowed and then left my room. I check out myself. WOW . Okay im ready to rock and roll. I get out from my room and went to the  kicthen. See like i told you before i have 5 brothers well they are all hot . First, dylan. Second,Max. Third,rhyan. Fourth, Jusin. and the last, my favorite brother alex. I ran to alex and hug him.