chapter 2

"ooo,my hot sister" he said . " hey i wanna a hug too " dylan said. i want to argue but he ran to us and hug us. " i want tooo.." max said than continue with  rhyan,justin. I pretended to faint. " hazel are you okay? " alex asked. Then they all looked worrired. "of course,i am" i said, and ran from them.

i took my bag and get out from the castle. My bodyguard follow me. I get in, my lambargini, it was red that why its hot. My body guard get in to the other car. ( for your information it was night). i took a quick peeked at the front door. My brothers rush to their own car. Some of them lambargini, lexus and ferary. They all looked angry. Okay time to go.

i on my engiine and put some music and turbo off. in any minute i already at the school. I parked at the vip parking and get out from my car. Thenn came the security. " sorry can you move your car its for thhe amberlyne  family only." he said. " so " i replied. 

"what is your name young lady?" he asked in angry tone.whoah chill dude. " hazel amberlyne" i answered. then my bodyguard get out from their car and stand beside me. " is there any  problem?" one of my bodyguard said. " no sir" he hastily. " sorry to have mistaken you miss amberlyne" he quickly bowed and walked away. " lets go " i said.