part 5: abnormality

A few months have gone by since things started to get normal again, and it was christmas time, and as I know my aunty Loren, she always comes to visit us. I remember one time when she came she bought us all presents and I got this wooden doll from her, I still have it though I just need to go look for it, I heard a doorbell ring and ran to check who it was. "Aunty Loren, how great to see you again!", I did notice something strange about her though but I didn't know what was up.

"Dear, would you mind getting more wood for the fire?" As I walked to the backyard, I noticed my uncle Louis staring at me while standing by the little fire that burned with the little pieces of wood that was left.

I walked further on and got back with wood sticks and chunks.To my surprise my uncle was still standing by the fire, but ...there was no fire or wood it was just ashes, "uncle it wont help if you stand by ashes, it doesn't make you warm." I grinned, to break the awkward silence, asking him if he wanted some coffee, he stared at me with empty eyes for a while until he silently nodded. I went to the kitchen and saw aunty Loren by the zink, curiousely I asked her, "Uhm..Aunty is uncle Louis allright, he seem to be very quiet lately?" She looked at me for a while then smiled, and said "yes dear he is fine, could you help me quickly?" I replied with a quick nod.

She took me to the backyard near an old well, "my dear, could you please lean in down to get the bucket pulled up for me?" " well ..uh sure", as I leaned in I got a chill over my body, something was reeking, like very bad , almost like a dead body, I shreeked, stepping back real quik. "I ...I saw ..it ...it was oh my goodness it was a dead body!"

"You are overreacting, it is just your silly imagination come now dear lets go inside and get some coffee." Walking slowly toward the house I took one more look back, nothing was there, suddenly I felt a cold shiver over my body, as if a ghost touched my shoulder, almost tripping on the ground I ran as quick as I could toward the house."Mom, oh mommy there....there was something in that well!"

I was out of my breath, because I ran for fifteen minutes straight. Looking all over the house for my mother, I couldn't seem to find her, "looking for me dear?" "Mom..there...there was a dead body in the old well in the backyard!" She looked at me , with an evil grin on her face, "you are silly dear, stop living in a fantasy world.

I walked really confused to my room upstairs, thinking about my mothers grin and the  my aunty and uncle's weirdness. That night I couldn't sleep , strange things came up in my head, suddenly I remembered the dream I had about my uncle. I heard a loud scream from down stairs. Immediately I thought of my mother could she be going insane again?

I ran down stairs and put on the light, just to be frightend almost to death, I froze, when I saw my aunt at the top of the stairs, she was completely out of her mind she came crawling down stairs like some kind of spider.

I shouted and screamed for help, but she came so fast toward me, I ran to the kitchen to get a knife, but she jumped on me from behind , I hit my head on the corner of the table and it bled, woozy I tried to get out of her grip, and ignoring the pain on my head she jumped on me from behind, and pulled my hair, trying to bite me , as I looked up I saw my uncle there with a big knife, it seemed to me as if he was sharpening it, hoplesly I used all my muscles,and stood up, while she was on my back I ran into the wall, with her on my back, so she could hit the wall, she fell off and I reached for the kitchen knife, in the corner of my eye, I saw the backdoor, and emediately I knew that that was my only escape way,
Running till my breath was out, I climbed a tree and slept in it for the night.

(Please vote if you like, and follow as well:)