Part 1:Family

I have always been the black sheep in the family, you know, the one that was pushed aside for the others and I never really had any friends, because of my condition , I had social anxiety, wich means I don't talk to strangers if to anybody at all. My mother was a drug adict and was not really present in my life, she was basically more in jail than at home, and when she was at home, you had to stay out of her way, because you might just get killed as soon as she got triggered. As for my father he was always busy with work and his business and never really got time for us, oh and one more thing about him is that he loved my brother and sister so much he totally forgot about me. I never got out much which means I was uncomfortable with talking to people or making new friends. As for my brother and sister, well they got everything they asked for and got all the things they wanted.

By the time I was in third grade , and as I already made friends my father lost his job and we had to move to another city, because he got a new job in a different city, without having any time to say goodbye we left and all that I knew was left behind, my friends, school and home. I was completely terrified to be honest I wanted to commit suicide because , I saw mommy try to do it when she was sad and wanted to solve problems and so , I thought maby it would help for me too.

As I grew up I learned not to rely on any one, because people don't stay, they leave as soon as they don't need you anymore, well that is what mommy always said. I finished school and stayed home for a year or two to help my mother around the house.That time I never knew that my life would change so drastically.

That time I never knew that my life would change so drastically