Im not that crazy

Mr.Roberts started the SA meeting.

" hi everyone, I'm pretty sure you know why you're here but incase some of you are new, I'll explain a little, this meeting is for the people who stalk other people, you want to stop but you don't know how.Most cases they only meet one person they're obsessed with and in other cases it's multiple people. I'm here to guide you onto the right path of just being normal and falling in love the regular way. Now lets start with the stories, who esnrd to go first?

"ill go" said Valencia.

"okay whenever your ready"

" hi I'm Valencia and I'm a relapsed stalker.

"hi Valencia " everyone smiled at me.

"why do you say relapsed? " asked Mr. Roberts.

" well I use to stalk this Guy named Dean and I really like him, but he betrayed me when he moved and I could no longer find him. It took awhile for me to get over but I finally became normal again.

"so how did the relapse happen? " Mr.Roberts asked.

" when I seen him last week with his so called fiance. I started following him around and I finally kind of snapped yesterday and stuck into his apartment.

"okay and what did you do once up there? ".

" I knew what time is bi-fiance was coming home so I took off my clothes, took my bra and panties off. I threw my bra under the bed and stuck my panties under the mattress but let a little show so its easy to find. I took a couple strands of my hair and put some on the pillow. I also messed up the sheets. I put my clothes on and left the apartment. I can't say I'm not happy I did it but I do know I want help so I don't do things like this again".

" thank you for sharing, okay who's next?".