Part two

Hi Anime_lovr. If you are  reading this I thank you because I didn't think that you would keep reading this. But you proved me wrong! Comment and like my story.
-------------------------------------------------------------
You wake up in your normal boring
house. Your clock says 6:00 so you decided to get ready for the academy. 'Today we are going to be put into teams/squads. I honestly don't care who I'm on a team with. I don't have any friends.' Then you started your daily routine. Take a shower, get dressed, brush your hair, (A/n- if you have short hair and don't brush it, just put in what you do with your hair.) and finally eat some breakfast. Then your on your way.
Sasuke's P.o.v.
Today we are getting teams. I wonder if I'll be on y/n's team. Hopefully. God, I fanboy over her. And just as bad as Sakura fangirls over me. No, I'm turning into her! Well I should be getting to the academy now.
Time skip to the academy. Y/n P.o.v.
I walk in the classroom and see there are only a few kids here and they are all talking together. I wish I could have friends to talk to. Hopefully I'll have someone to bond with in my team. I take my seat while I feel like I'm being watched. I turn around to see Sasuke looking at me. "What are you looking at duckbutt?" (A/n- haha, duckbutt. The nickname of Sasuke that will never die. Until he gets older. What is up with that!) "Nothin- wait. What did you just call me?" He said. "I don't think I stuttered did I . Duck. Butt." Now he was ticked off. You could tell because, well, he had a tick mark on his forehead. But he was also, blushing!
You were about to ask him about his 'problem', but you heard two girl screaming about how they were there first, and how they got the right to sit next to Sasuke. This got you really mad. You maybe quiet about your emotions, but the one you couldn't hide was anger.
"My foot was a centimeter in front of yours!" "As if billboard brow!" "Who are you calling billboard brow, Ino-pig!" "How dare you! You-" They were both cut off by you yelling at them.
"Look! There are about six other girls that were here before you, me being the first, so none of you would get to sit next to him! Actually, I would! But since I don't want to, nobody gets to sit next to him! Understood!?" They all knew you had a temper since one day Sakura tried to yell at you for being ' To close to Sasuke her precise.'  Long story short, she had to go to the hospital for a broken nose and a black eye. So you had anger issues.
"Okay y/n-chan. We will just go to our seats now." Sakura and Ino said in unison as they scurried away to their seats as you took your own.
"Thanks." 'Not him again!' "No problem. I don't like them anyway. And don't think that I did that for you." Just then Iruka walked in with a grin in His face. You knew what ever he was saying wasn't important so you ignored him till you heard your name.
"..and Y/n L/n. Team eight.." ' Well, I'm on team seven.' You thought. I wonder who else is on my team. "Hey y/n, because you weren't listening. You're on a team with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura." The guy to your left said.
(A/n- the guy next to you is the guy that pushes Naruto into Sasuke. So your right by that ;) "Okay, thanks."
You told him when you first sat next to him that you don't pay attention during class. So, he fills you in on everything.
Time skip to meeting Kakashi
"My impression of you guys, you are all idiots." 'Well he seems charming, note the sarcasm.' "Meet me on the rooftop." Then everyone went to the roof top. Well, you did just way slower. "What is taking y/n so long! It feels like it's been forever."said Naruto. You snuck up behind him and scared him. "What did you say about me being slow?" "Oh, uh, n-nothing. A-and look you made it just in time!" He said trying not to make you mad. "Okay, I want you all to introduce yourselves." "You go first sensi." Naruto and Sakura said together. "Okay well my name is Hatake Kakashi..." (A/n- I'm too lazy to write all of that stuff so here is a time skip from Sasuke and his tomato love!)
"Now you with the h/c hair, tell us about your self." Kakashi said. "Well my name is y/n. I like stuff, I dislike stuff, I don't have a lot of hobbies, and my dream is to do some remarkable stuff." Everyone sweat dropped at what you just said. "All we learned was your name, not even your last name!" Naruto said very upset with your description. "Yeah! Your just like Kakashi sensi!" Said billboa- I mean Sakura. (A/n- if you haven't noticed, I'm not really a fan if Sakura. If you do like her, that's perfectly fine. We will just agree to disagree.)"Do you want to know my  last name?" "Yes!" They both said eagerly. "It is l/n." *insert awkward 2 minute pause*
"Okay. With that out of the way, meet me at the training grounds at 5:00 in the morning for a test." Everyone nodded." Oh, and don't eat breakfast, you might throw up. Bye." And in a poof, he was gone. "You and Sasuke had already started walking home, leaving the other two behind.
Walking home next to Sasuke
"So what do you think the test will be about?" Sasuke asked trying to start a conversation. "I don't know anymore than you do so my guess is as good as yours." And with that comment you both went your separate ways to your empty houses.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Anime_lovr here with part two. Took me two days and 1000 words! *Ermeger! My thumbs hurt so much:( Anyway thanks for reading!                       *a fun way to say oh my god