Harry Potter?

Some other older people started filing in the dining room and they had theit order meetings. I also met Albus Dumbledore and some other professors including Snape. Yess Draco is screwed. He got scared.

A few days later, we heard that Harry Potter, who I knew was Hermione and Ron's bestfriend and Draco's enemy, had a trial for using the Patronus Charm infront of a muggle. There were dementors. That is obviously not his fault. First of all,

This was an energency. The dementor could've kissed him. That's an exception. It was an emergency. Though the Ministry didn't think so. I've met the other Hogwarts professors in the Order including Snape. Draco got scared instantly. He his upstairs all day but unlucky for him Snape still found out.

I confronted Snape. I enetered his mind. I knew about Lily Evans. I fely sorry for him. I persuaded him not to tell anyone about Draco. I told him to promise that or I'll tell people about Lily Evans.

Eventually we actually got along. It surprised me too. He said that I acted like her. When I threatened him, he just smiled and shook his head. He said that I reminded him of her. The ginger hair was also plus points so yeah.

  I knew that he was innocent. I knew he used to be a deatheater but because of love, he got out from the darkness. Cheesy? Yeahhhh...I pitied him to be honest. I couldn't hate someone like him. He became like that because he grew up used to not getting love from anyone. Life really is unfair.

I told him about my friendship with Draco. He told me to always be there for him because things were about to get
complicated and I of course agreed. He saved my life so it's time to return the favor.

Snape wasn't that bad to be honest. He just had his own way of showing his love. Finally the Order meeting started so I went upstairs. I saw Draco hanging out with Eryn and Ginny. I assumed that Ron and Mione are still not comfortable with him and I completely understand.

I started making a song for Annabeth a few days ago. I'm pretty proud of it. And I'm also proud of myself that I managed to make a song about a touchy subject.
It was called See You Again. Some parts were quick but the chorus was per-fect.

"Hey Draco, Eryn? Can you listen to this song I made? You too Ginny if you want to." I said smiling at my little sister. I planned on playing the piano for this song but for now I'll just do vocals.

"You write songs?" Ginny asked shocked.

"Ohh yeah she's got two albums already! We'll play them later. Promise" Eryn said.

"You bought my albums?" I asked her with my eyebrows raised. Eryn nodded.

"Of course! I'd be crazy not to!" Eryn added.

"We'll show you some of our dancing too if you want!" Draco added. Ginny nodded excitedly.

I closed my eyes and sang my song.
After I've finished, I opened my again to see Draco smiling sadly. Eryn had a tear rolling down her cheeks. Ginny clapped but then she saw the face of both my friends, she asked what happened.

"Ginny there were four of us before. We were really close. Well one day, she got killed. She sacrificed herself.... For me. We don't really like to talk about it because this happened just a few months ago." I said. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Ohh my.. Im sorry. I didn't know.." Ginny said sadly.

Eventually we told our story to her and she told us her story. We told her about the muggle world, how we were nominees and how we were actaually famous.

"You guys are so cool! Can I hear Rose's songs now?" Ginny asked excitedly.

Eryn nodded and got her phone. So she also downloaded my songs wow.