Loke x Aquarius!Reader!

Key

Y/n = your name
N/n = n/n

3rd person POV

"He's just amazing y/n!" Your best friend Lucy Heartfilia was talking to you on the phone. You two were friends since high school. Now you're both in college. Lucy is attending Fairy Tail Magnolia University, while you are attending Celestial State College. "He's handsome, courageous, though he's not that bright."

"I'm glad you found your soulmate Luce." You congratulate her. You acted happy, but on the inside you were upset. You had yet to know who your soulmate is. His identity alluded you as you questioned who he is. "So what's his name?"

"Oh his name is Natsu!" Lucy responded. "Oh I have to go. I'm going on a double date with Levy. We'll see each other next weekend, right?"

"Yeah." You answered her.

"Well I have a friend whose going to come as well." She said. "He actually goes to same school as you, his name is Loke."

"I've heard of him, never really met." You shrugged. "I heard he's such a player, he doesn't even know who his soulmate is!" You were upset since he has a soulmate and even if he's never met her he shouldn't be flirting with other girls.

"Well sure, but I think it's for another reason then what you think n/n." Lucy said. "Gotta go, see you this weekend."

"See you this weekend." You sighed when you ended the call. You then looked at the palm of your right hand. On it was the zodiac symbol for the constellation sign Leo. The golden lines (blended in / stood out) on your palm. vYou started wondering who your soulmate even was as you started to finish your essay.

The topic was kind funny to you to be honest. It was 'The way you feel when you meet your soulmate', which is why you are currently struggling to write it. You've watched tv shows, videos, read blogs, even wiki and you still couldn't write more than a sentence. So you decided to call it a day and focus on other things until the weekend comes when you could properly ask Lucy and Natsu on how they felt, separately of course so not to disrupt their relationship.

~~~

"Hi Y/n! It's been so long since I've seen you face to face!" Lucy said cheerfully. Her brown eyes seemed brighter than when you last saw her. Then it occurred to you that maybe it was because she found her soulmate. "It doesn't seem Loke is here yet, but this is Natsu!" She gestured to a gut with salmon hair and a white scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Hey Lucy's friend." He smiled.

"Hi I'm Y/n." I smiled kindly. Then i glared at him. "And if you dare hurt my friend I will make sure you won't see the light of day." Then smiled again. "Alright so how's Juvia? Has she determined she was correct about who her soulmate is?" I asked Lucy.

"Oh yeah she did!" Lucy nodded happily.

"Heh yeah it was!" Natsu laughed. "I'm so glad I started that fight with Ice Princess."

"Who?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "He means Gray, those two are always fighting."

"But it worked in Juvia's favor, right?" You pointed out.

"That's right." Lucy nodded.

"Hey sorry I'm late." A guy with orange spiky hair and blue shades approached us. "Some girl tried to convince me I was her soulmate." He chuckled. "She hadn't even covered up the sign."

"Took you long enough Loke!" Natsu exclaimed, trying to pick a fight as he usually would.

"Knock it off Natsu!" Lucy scolded, hitting the back of his head. "Thanks for coming Loke! I didn't want to leave Y/n out!"

"So you're the infamous Loke?" I looked at him. "You're not what I expected." 'In fact he's kind of cute.' You thought to yourself.

"Well I could say the same to you Y/n. I've heard about you from Lucy." He said. "You're much prettier then what she described." He flirted.

Your cheeks tinted pink, but you were quick to say something. "Don't you have a soulmate?"

"Yes, but if I were to meet her someday, how else would I do it?" Loke challenged.

"Okay let's go eat!" Lucy rushed us inside a restaurant before an argument occurred.

~~~

"Y/n, what's your zodiac?" Natsu said nonchalantly like it was nothing.

"Yeah you never told me actually, not even your birthday!" Lucy said, ganging up on you with Natsu.

"I don't like birthday parties and if I tell you, you'll get my hopes up!" You argued. Only your family knew your zodiac sign, and you didn't want anyone else to know, or else they'll send people your way, getting your hopes up, only to fall.

"You're so pessimistic." Loke sighed. "How about I tell you my sign! Then would you tell us?"

"No."

"Come on."

"No."

"Uh we're just going to go." Lucy said nervously. "I kind of promised Juvia to help her get ready for her date."

"Yeah and Erza is making me help Ice Princess." Natsu groaned.

You sighed. "Alright, see you around Luce, Natsu." You waved them off.

"See you Lucy." Loke said, not acknowledging Natsu.

"Well it was nice meeting you Loke, but I should go." You got out of the chair, and as you passed him, Loke them suddenly grasped his hand in yours. Your right hand. Your hand felt as if it was in a vat of molten lava. Your heart was beating fast and it felt as if your face was on fire.

"My zodiac sign is the Leo." He said after a moment of silence.

"Mine is Aquarius." You said, finally turning to face him.

"Well looks look like I found you Princess." Loke smirked.

"Please don't call me that." You roll your eyes playfully before sitting next to him on his side of the booth.

"Who knew my soulmate was so cold!" He fake pouted.

"Who knew my soulmate was such a dork?" You smile and poke the middle of his forehead.

You both laughed and talked until the manager kicked you both out of the restaurant. Laughing and walking hand in hand, you both headed back to the Celestial State College dorms. After saying your goodnights and all after he escorted you back to your room you had a sudden inspiration and you finally finished your essay.

The final line read: "It goes to show you that when you find your soulmate, you everything in whole new way."

~~~~

Tadaaaa! I had burst of inspiration after reading some love stories and then this came into being! Hope all you Loke loving Aquarians or people who want to be an Aquarian enjoyed! Please tell me what you think! I might make more one shots in the future maybe!

Adios~