Jack

Dm your request or comment for it, swearing, again. ty

I was walking in the park, late at night. I turned my head because i heard a noise coming from the playground, it was creepy. shit, i swear i saw something. Oh just a possum. I keep walking, im just taking a midnight walk since i can't sleep. I can never sleep anymore since my ex broke up with me. I don't know why maybe he was just too good for me? Maybe he was in love with someone else? He broke up over text, y/n. Pathetic. I know. I hear a quiet snap, but loud enough for me to turn my head in the direction i heard it. I see a shadow, a shadow large enough to be a grown man. I take a few slow steps backwards and i am almost standing on the road. The parks light are not bright enough for me to see the shadows face, but i can work out that its a man. I take another step back as the shadow gets larger. Another, and i am standing on the road. The Mans face comes into clearing and i see its a mid 40's man with ragged dark hair and a flannel. He smiles, and I keep a straight face. "Hello, pretttyy young lady" I just stare at him, no reply. "I have something i want to give you, do you like surprises?" I just scream and run as fast as i can onto the road. Without realising there is a car coming very fast i open my mouth to scream again but then *SLAM* Next thing i know i am on the ground. Still on the road. Someone has pushed me out of the way. I see a figure lying on the road next to me and try to see who it is. Another car rushes past and i get a glimpse of his face. No. It can't be. N-Not Jack.

Comment if you want a part 2