Part-4

DONT BE JUST A SHY READER OR BORED SCROLLER...YOUR VOTES REALLY MATTER IT INSPIRES THE WRITER TO CONTINUE THEIR WRITING...I HOPE YOU PPL WILL VOTE NOW..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

***************************************************************************************

ROSILENE

What the pretzels is happening with me...Can the day get anymore worse plus my new dress is all spoiled i hope my i can enter my home vaguely and my mom keeps her gaze out of my way. Oh god why me out of all the ppl you choose me to be the joke of the day..(as she was rambling..she got halted my a male voice)

 "Are you ok..i am so sorry i was not focusing on what was going on around me i hope you did not hurt yourself. My mind was somewhere else." After listening to this soft words all the anger inside me vanished and i felt pity for that guy. So i immediately stood and purged my self and gave a glance to the guy who was soo subtle in such situation.

***********************************************************************************************

CALEB

As i told her "is she ok..?" she stood up and gave me glance. I think she is a good girl and is not the mean type i hope i can find a friend in her i can't just live like this in the college with out friends. I stood up and cleared all the dirt that was on me and asked"Let me help you with your books and food. After this i will be careful."

she told nothing just stared at me with a mild smile on her face, "So as i have noticed no one came to help you..I assumed you have no friends till yet, would you like to join me..? Even i dont have friends i am also new here." Is their something wrong with my face why are you staring at me..?

***********************************************************************************************

ROSILENE

I am sorry no no their is nothing wrong with your face..wait let me help you also. Yes you are write i really dont have friends here just one but she is kinda busy now so i am all alone..Sure i would love to join you.. Btw my name is Rosilene but you can call me Rosie if you like..i have some food in my bag with which i think i can survive till i go home.

so what is your name..? I saw you Early today but did not had the time o introduce myself. I am like really pissed today i hope this day end soon i can't take it anymore i want to go home and relax...well what are you looking at talk something..?

 (after this i realized i was blabbering non-stop, How can he even even talk..stupid you rosie) Ahmmm..i am so sorry i was just blabbering non-sense why dont you talk now.

***********************************************************************************************

CALEB

My name is Caleb...yes today was really hectic i hope we get use to this ok "Rosie the Clumsy" i will call you this and yeah feel free to call me anything cause it doesnt really matter as long as we are friends.I am really looking forward for Sunday as this Sunday there is an event going on in our college and i am going to take part in dancing i am really into dancing i really like hip-hop and free style...What about you are you planning on doing anything..? I am looking forward for you to dance with me it will be fun if we join in together.

***********************************************************************************************

ROSIE

Well i think you deserve to be observed first then i will think what to name you. Oh really you are into dancing thats the good way to introduce yourself to the whole college.I am not really into anything i will think on the proposal you gave and most likely i will join dance..But wait isn't it like a group couple dance where you everyone have to dance with each other like a couple..? i hope we meet some good people during this event.

Well i think its time for me to go and with this dress i cant walk any longer so i think i will be heading home...it was nice meeting you Caleb let catch up tomorrow. See ya later

"Yea that will be great..ok see you later Clumsy Rosie..waiting for this Sunday eagerly" Caleb told as i took i leaving. On my way in the corridor i felt some one near the music room 

(She heard soft moan's, Being a curios bee she went near that voice and she saw a girl with Ryan she was forcing herself on him and he was being resistant he didn't want this "Plz dont leave me i cant live without you i want to be with you and you only, You are the champ of the college and i am the hot girl we are suppose to be together dont leave me Ryan baby plzz" she heard that girl talking and being the clumsy one she accidentally banged herself in the lockers) 

Oh shit what the hell did i do i have to leave right now "Who is there come out i dont want to fight come out right now" Ryan told in a pissed tone..."Hey you, you are that love girl right..? Well looks like its a bonus you me and a lonely corridor, loving it" with a smirk Ryan was coming towards me....

I HOPE YOU PPL WILL HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. AND CAN COMMENT IF YOU LIKE 

LOVE ('~')