Part -5

DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE...I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A SHY READER...

THANK YOU SOO MUCH

*********************************************************************************************

ROSILENE

Dont you dare come near me..you you filthy animal , you nasty mind , you a you melted ice cream , you cat shit , you pig and and ( I was walking backwards stammering and making sure i use all the bad words i know i can say to him so that he feels bad and go away...But this crazy guy was laughing and moving close to me a i move back ) Stop right there you dirty sloth.

What do you think i am scared of you....Ahh no way Mr. you are just as any other guy in this college i am now going dont you dare follow me , And yeah pls continue with what you where doing their with your girl. ( As i told this he stood right there he didn't move his face was turning sad and angry at the same time..it felt like he wanted to talk and explain something but he couldn't as if something was stopping him)

***********************************************************************************************

RYAN

Hahaha...(she was walking backwards as if i am a monster who is going to eat her and she can't escape me..What is this girl she is calling me ice cream like really she can't use any other good word..her innocence is killing me i have never met a girl like this before..She is driving me crazy..But the thought of her knowing that i have a girl is troubling me i want to tell her that i dont like Lucy she was just a mistake of my life that i can't undo. I wanted to clear this but i can't cause , I can't show people my emotions they should not know my weak point. So i am going to play along with her for now At least )

"what the hell why cant i move anymore what is this god now you are the one who is going to help me out...i have faith in you plz dont betray me..like not at least now" I heard her mumbling this.

"Well looks like someone is getting all sweaty.. Am i effecting you that much..? Hahah" i told winking at her she was staring at me not talking a word since i started.

***********************************************************************************************

ROSILENE

I have to make this stupid conversation stop...As i was praying to god a girl was coming towards us. I dont know who she is but looks like she is the same girl who i just know saw with Ryan.

"Who the hell are you..? you slut, What are you doing with my boyfriend. Dont you dare come close to him he is my baby only my you get that." she told (this is Lucy Ryan's girlfriend who half an hour before turned into Ryan's Ex-Girlfriend)

"Woahh woahh....Missy who ever you are your boy or bay what ever he is was coming towards me i am definitely not the one to be condemned here you get the Angry bird" i told as i already lost my temper and was ready to argue for another hour.

I think it was good that she came or else i was going to cry out for help... but at least now i can keep my head high and walk thinking i didn't act like the caged rat.

*********************************************************************************************

RYAN

"ok i think my talk here is done i am leaving right now" i told as i didn't want love girl to think that i am with Lucy who is now my Ex.

"Wait baby we have suppose to walk together i am coming walk slow" i heard Lucy running behind me. After the college i went home and it was now swim time i love relaxing in my pool not thinking of anything bad or stupid.

"you melted ice cream" this was the only line going on and on in my head. How can anyone be soo innocent..I have never met a girl like her before who get chills when i come near her, She is like no other girl who came in my life she is different.

I have to get to know her i can't live like this, Not knowing her well i have to get close to her....she will be my next play toy easy to hack cause she believes in "LOVE"

And girls who believe in love are easy to catch..Hahaha

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe , Here comes Ryan to hold Rosie and Never let go...

********************************************************************************************

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER PLZ DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE AND COMMENT

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

LOVE <'''>