A Curious Horseface

The young horse-faced cadet couldn't believe what he was hearing through the wooden door of the library.

His eyes widened as he heard moans and gasps from the other side. Anxious to discover the names of the two lustful cadets.

"Shit! Y/N." Jean heard a muffled voice grunt soon followed by a load sound hitting against a wall.

"A-Armin *pant* harder!"

'Holy crap! Y/N AND ARMIN!!' The cadet thought to himself as he pressed his ear closer to the door. His face was redder than a tomato at this point.

"Watcha doing Horseface!" Jean jumped at the sound of the tan Brunette.

"Shush!" He whisper yelled as he glared at Eren. "Listen."

Eren rolled his eyes but soon dropped his expression when he heard a moan come from the other side.

"What the-"

"Fuck!" "Ahhhhh" Y/N moaned as she panted rapidly.

"Armin...I'm so close."

"Me too, just a little longer." Armin moaned as he panted every time he..you know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Don't stop baby!" Y/N practically screamed as he hit her special spot making her toes curl every time he pounded her.

"Is that Y/N and Armin!" Eren whisper shouted to Jean.

"Yes! Do you think they're doing..that!" Jean said wide eyed.

"They have to be!" "But, Armin would never be like that, and neither would Y/N." But what made them know for sure was what happened next.

Hanji came zooming into the library looking for a book but couldn't stop in time for the cadets to warn her.

"WHAT THE FU-"

Censorship brought to you by Sasha's potato.