Warm Embrace [(Sequel of "Free Hugs") (An EXO Fan Fic)

Warm Embrace

Part Two of “Free Hugs” [A (Kai X Fan) Fan Fiction]

Author’s Note: This fan fiction is an extreme fan service, so if you don’t like this kind of things, better stop reading and decide whether you will give my story a chance or leave this page. Thank you. (I just want to make sure that I warned fan service critics that stumbled upon my work.) ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year has passed; I was gradually forgetting the pain of the past thanks to the boy who offered me a home in his hugs. We hang out a lot and became close to each other. My family approves of him, too. He kept my mind off things and as he promised, became an oppa to me. I never thought that God would have let me meet someone so kind, caring and a big help. Now I see the silver lining of what happened to me. In return, I became his friend, teaching him new things, being true to him, and help him be honest with himself. Now it’s summer, I’m sitting in a plane, going to Korea. I’m going with Oppa, who said he’s going to introduce me to his manager so I can also work as a singer-which I thought was a bad idea because I’m not really good at singing, or so I think. About school, I transferred to a college there –thanks to oppa’s recommendation- for Arts and Literature. As for my sister and parents, he charmed them on letting me move to Korea. Well, I’ll live with him along with the other EXO members- which really troubled me because I will be the only girl in their dorm, but Oppa assured us that the EXO members are completely harmless because they also want a girl to come and live with them, apparently they all wanted a little sister. I actually have a big brother living in Korea, but I don’t know what he’s doing right now because since he got a fight with my parents and he ran away from home-he was high school then-, I lost connection with him. We were close-and by “close”, I mean the “always teasing each other and competing” kind of close- in the past, I miss him. He’s also the reason why we moved from Japan to China then back to Japan, it’s a long story. I hope to see him there. I sat in the window seat with Kai Oppa beside me. The airplane took off and I watched the sky in awe.

“It’s your first time to ride an airplane right? It’s surprising you’re not vomiting or anything.” He noted.

“Well, my body’s pretty strong except for my lungs.” I explained to him. “You can say that my body’s built for this kind of stuff.”

“What’s wrong with your lungs?”

“Yes, my lungs is weak, I have asthma. I’m very allergic to eggs, chicken and seafood.”

“Oh yeah, I remember. Too bad, I’m good at cooking bacon and eggs.” He pouted which sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Oh, what is happening?

“Well, I can eat the bacon.” I giggled, him smiling at me. The first two hours, I listened to music, watched the clouds pass by and poke Oppa now and then. After that, sleep claimed me.

I dreamt about myself strolling in a church’s park but I was covered in blood. Then Kai Oppa came out of nowhere, he supported me as I fall to the ground.

“Stay with me, Law.”

“I’m not going anywhere, Oppa.”

“I know. So please stay.”

“Oppa? What’s wrong?” he hugged me tight.

“Nothing. I just . . .” his face came closer and closer to mine and he was about to kiss me . . .

Something hard bumped my head and made me wince from pain. I opened my eyes, the scene shocking me. (>O<) My head is resting on Oppa’s shoulder and his head is resting on mine. My neck is throbbing from resting uncomfortably for a long time. I don’t want to wake him because he seems so caught up in a dream, what should I do? After several minutes of conscious suffering from neck ache, we finally arrived at Korea so he had to wake up. I gently lifted his head and cupped his face.