Chapter 28

Bella's POV
I am out in the garden relaxing and reading a book when my mates come out and see me lying down and run over to check to see if I am alright I just lye there reading and Emmett says " Bella please talk to us I miss you so much" my other mates agree and I just lye there and relax and I ignore them Jane walks out with the twins and says " they missed there mummy" I say " well I missed them as well".

I take the kids off Jane and feed them and play with them my mates are still here I get up and feel dizzy and fall Jane grabs the babies and Cauis runs me to our room I fall asleep.

I wake up hours later and the doctors are here testing me and I feel faint and I want to see my babies I see them sleeping beside me and I kiss their foreheads my father comes in and says " how are you feeling darling" I say " not good dad" the doctor comes in and says "your very weak cause you aren't near your mates " I say " well they haven't been here for me they aren't my mates mine died the day they were not  here for the birth of the babies they are just like Edward maybe he might have not left me pregnant when I was about to give birth ".
My mates growl and say " we said sorry for not being back for the birth of the twins but we love you and want to be here to watch the twins grow up" I say " everyone leave the room except my mates".

Everyone leaves and I say " I love you guys I forgive you come here" they run over and kiss me all over I say " move the twins to there own room we have to make up " Emmett takes them to there room and I say "give me a hour my lovely mates " I kiss there cheeks and get up with the help of Cauis and go into the shower and shave everywhere and when I come out with a nightie on and my hair curled there are candles every where and there are chocolates and flowers for me I smile and walk over to the bed and they are there smiling and I say " I have missed you all so much don't leave me and the twins again please" they say "we won't never again and they kiss me.

Skipping sex scene

Nobody's POV

Hours later they pull apart and the twins wake up and Jane is seeing to them Bella is smiling with her mates around her and she says " that is the best sex we have ever had make up sex is always the best " they agree and then they fall asleep.

3 chapters in the past couple of days enjoy guys