Chapter 31

Bella's POV

They turn round and see me there and come and check me over for any injuries and I start laughing they look at me like a maniac and I calm down and kiss their cheeks.
We leave and they blindfold me and took me away from the castle I get carried and then after 20 minutes of running we stop and they put me down and take the blindfold off.
Once I open my eyes and see candles everywhere on the grass with a picnic I smile and jump on Cauis and kiss him and then do the same to all my mates and say " thank you guys I love you " the say "we love you to " we sit down and say " you could have told me what you were doing" and they say " it was a surprise" they sit and feed me.

Bella's mates POV

We are all waiting for the right moment to propose to her. We sit for a while and then get down on one knee and we say " Bella swan we love you and the twins so much and can't wait to become a family with you and the twins and spend forever with you please do us the honour of marrying us".

Bella's POV
I start to cry and try and run away and Emmett catches me in his arms and sits me down and asks " babe please tell us what's wrong we love you" I say "I am scared that you will leave me like Edward did for someone better" they growl and say " Bella we aren't leaving you or the twins" I say " yes I will marry all of you" . They all hug me and say " well let's celebrate together babe" the kiss me and lay me on the blanket.

Skipping sex scene

We return to the castle and I am asleep in Emmett arms.