Beginning

My feet stumble the long halls every day. My legs slip around from class to class instantaneously every day. My mind wanders to places only I see during such times every day. It's a repeating cycle. One day it changed...
It started off as every other day would
Me listening to whatever music comes on as I sit on the hard fake leather seat of the bus. I sit only me. In a Haze. I Channel the world around me away. As I stare out the small bus window I see the dew on the grass and tree leaves. The winding road ahead and behind. Houses upon houses wiz past in a blur. But what catches my attention is the reflection in the Bus window. Someone I know too well. Someone I'm not fond of... Myself. As my dark blue eyes avert the direction of the reflection they keep wandering their way back. To a sight I wish not to see. Then woosh a small paper object hits my head as ignorant high schoolers chuckle at my reaction. I whip my head back and not to glare but softly look at them. Almost as if I was asking them to stop. But instead another gets thrown or perhaps, they yell at me, or insult me. I don't look out the window after that in fear of getting hit by a oh so dreaded paper ball again. I just sit there trying not to focus on them laughing and talking about me. I feel the rage bubble up within me. But it gets tossed aside from the soul emotion of loneliness. For no one stands up for me. I sit here by myself on this uncomfortable fake leather every day a loner...
I've become more and more auto pilot. Part of a repeating cycle. A round about routine. Walking through my life as if it was already planned for me. After I get off the bus I walk down the long side walk between schools Getting shoved side to side by the surrounding people. But I don't notice it. When I arrive closer to the school I always go to the side of the building over the Cement ceiling. I walk along the small path until I get to the entrance. I slowly walk up to the door and open it for rarely any one holds it for me. I shuffle my way through the mass crowd of people anticipating the walk to their locker. When I find my safe place. It's a small area near the LGI doors where almost no one goes. Other than the people I so call my friends.But still as they come one by one I don't notice. They ignore me as if I weren't there Invisible. I Look toward my feet and think about what my day's gonna be like. Almost planning it out entirely. I put on the "smile" everyone wants to to see the act of being energetic, when inside I'm drained of all my energy. I laugh at jokes. The joke I always think of is my life. During 5th period is when I'm finally by myself for no one cares for my existence. I sit on the high table in the back. I put my hood up put my headphones in and try to work. But every thought and emotion comes swirling back. A tear drops from my eye to my cheek and finally down my chin. A black stain from the mascara on my face. I make the excuse of I was trying to put my contact back in and my eyes started to water. And my teacher lets me go rinse it off in the bathroom. As I walk down the hall past my locker and head into the bathroom. The first thing I do is check if any ones there, there isn't. No sound, no movement, no feet on the bottom of these stalls. I was alone. But when was I really not alone?