Chapter 1

Jack still liked to stay alone in the cold. North invited him to stay with him, but he didn't want to be cooped up. He was carefully to always to stay in ice caves in the north pole so he would never miss the lights, though. There was no snow today, well no snow outside the poles. Jack was honestly bored, so part of him was happy that North sent his signal into the sky. It had been too long since the Guardians had some real fun. Jack grabbed his staff, flying quickly to North.

"What's this all about?" Tooth's voice drifted through the window as Jack flew in and perched on one of the ceiling beams. Tooth was ringing her hands, and she looked quite distraught. North just looked angry. 

"It's not you, Tooth," North said. Just then, Bunny had come through the ground.

"Well, if it ain't her why did you call her here?" he said in his thick accent as Sandy arrived, signing questions above his head. 

"Because I'm not sure how to deal with him!" North said as he threw his hands in the air. Jack sighed. He had a feeling he was the 'him' North didn't know how to deal with.

"What did I do now?" Jack said as he hoped off his beem and joined the odd party. "I didn't ruin any holidays, I promise."

North looked sideways at Jack, and for a moment Jack was afraid he would be angry. Instead the jolly ole fello walked over to Jack and threw a big arm around his shoulders with a laugh.

"Ah, Jack! I have been missing you!" North said. Jack smiled nervously. Now he knew he was in trouble. North would only change attitudes like that if he was hiding something. "Jack, have you heard of a place called Arendelle?"

"N-no. Why?" Jack said, getting more nervous by the minute. He shook his head and slipped under Norths arm and out of his grip. There was something about being that close to the man he knew was angry at him that made him nervous. He put his hands in the air and backed away from him. "Listen, I haven't done anything to get me on the naughty list for at least a week!"

Bunny gasped and rushed over to North. "Is he on the naughty list again? Ahhh, Finally!" Bunny jumped in the air and starting circling around North. "Can we see what he did? Oh, please, mate! I've been waiting for him to slip up enough for you to get really angry at him for ages!" 

"Calm yourself down, Bunny," North said. "We will go to see what he has done to Arendelle. Everyone, to the sleigh!"

"Oh, no way. Not that thing again," Bunny said, and before North could protest Bunny had disappeared into the ground. Jack laughed, but it was cut short as North pulled him by the collar of his hood to the sleigh. 

"Hey what the he-" Jack began to say, but was cut short Sandy's warning and scornful sign to be quiet. Jack sighed and pulled away from North. "Fine, I'll come. Just don't choke me next time, yeah?"

"How bad is it, North?" Jack heard Tooth whisper to North as they walked to the sleigh. Jack pretended to not notice. North sighed. 

"Wait until you see, Tooth. It is no good," North whispered, his accent somehow thicker when he whispered. Jack flew above their heads and pretended to not have heard any of that.

"So are we gonna go see this thing or what?" he said, much more nervous than he would ever let on. What on earth had he done?