Chapter 2

It didn't take too long to reach Arendelle, especially with the aid of a snow globe. When the sleigh came up over Arendelle, Jack's face turned to wonder. It was completely covered in snow. A large smile spread over his face and he quickly grabbed his staff before flying out of the sleigh, ignoring Tooth and Sandy's words of advice to behave well. He just couldn't help it. With all this snow? Everyone must always have fun! 

"I love this place!" he yelled as he flew over the newly landed sleigh. He skid on the ground with a happy laugh, looking up at North with a sparkle in his eyes. "Is this place always covered in so much snow? What's bad about that?"

"Jack," North sighed. "It is not always covered in snow. It is summer in Arendelle. It is supposed to be warm. You covered it in snow!"

"Jack!" Tooth said, flying over to him. "You can't mess with the weather like that. A snow day every few Easter's is fine but-"

"Woah! Who said snow on Easter is fine? It is not fine by me," Bunny said, crossing his arms and facing away from Tooth.

"Bunny, this is serious! These people were not prepared for winter, Jack really messed up!" Tooth said. Bunny was about to protest and defend the seriousness of Easter, but Jack interrupted. 

"What? I did not mess up! This wasn't me! I've hardly ever been here, I've been in Canada for the past week. Come on, there's always snow up there. I didn't do anything wrong!"

Who are we supposed to think did this? Sandy signed. Jack looked at him blankly, everyone staring at him for an answer. 

"Hey, I still can't understand him when he signs like that!" he said, his hands up defensively for the second time in the past hour. 

"Who are we supposed to believe did this?" Tooth translated. 

"I-I don't know. You guys go back to the North Pole, I'll fix this," Jack said. Something was off, and he could tell. "Alright?"

The guardians looked nervously at each other, not really sure whether to believe him or not. Sandy quickly signed a bunch of things Jack couldn't understand, but he seemed to be backing Jack. Maybe it was something about how they fought Pitch together. Whatever the reason, Jack was grateful. 

After a few minutes of silent debate, Sandy won. North sighed. "Alright, Jack. But you have two days only, then there will be problems. Understand?"

Jack nodded. "I understand," he chuckled. "Of course I understand, I've always been good at rules." North glared at him, not exactly appreciating the comedic relief. "Fine, yes, I get it. Just, go back to your workshop, okay? I'll fix this."

The Guardians all nodded at him, Bunny, North, and Sandy leaving without saying anything. Tooth stayed behind a moment as the sleigh flew off without her. 

"Listen, Jack," she said a bit nervously. "Be careful, okay? If this wasn't you, it could be dangerous-"

"Tooth, I'll be fine," Jack said with a smile. He looked out at the storming city and shrugged. "The cold never really bothered me, anyway."