I'm Miss Sugar Pink

Marceline was steadily strolling through the halls of her highschool, Candy Kingdom High. ( Wowie , Fucking Generic. ) She didn't move her gaze from the ground, yet she knew exactly where she was going. Marceline didn't have anywhere to go yet, since her class was in lunch and she wasn't that hungry. Or, was she waiting for someone, going to a specific spot to meet someone? As the end bell for lunch rang out, she sat outside the door of the classroom, all the way at the end of the hall.
ADVANCED CHEMISTRY
The sign beside the door said, in big bold words. As students walked to class, Marceline waited outside the door. A few moments passed, the bell rang for a new lunch to begin. With her heart beating faster, Marceline shifted her stance, almost nervously. The door to the Chemistry room opened, students flooding out like blood when the vein is cut. She stared at the heads coming out, until a bright pink haired one caught her eye. It seemed to flow with the rest of the crowd, passing Marceline by.
"H-Hey, Bubblegum!"
The crowd seemed to stop, turning and staring at her. Marceline's face flushed red, as the sea of common faces split as the pink haired, sweet smelling girl approached her.
"Hey Marci!"
The girl grinned, and tightly hugged Marceline. Her face turned even darker, as she slowly wrapped her arms around the girl.
"H-H..How are you doing PB?"
Marceline asked, pulling away from the hug almost reluctantly.
"Wonderful, I Aced ALL my exams!"
The girl, apparently named Bunblegum, said. She seemed to almost burst with joy as she spoke about exams and, almost at random, what she wanted to do for her summer vacation.
"I can't wait to go to visit some of the other Princesses. Oh it will be just marvelous! But what sucks is that I also have to come straight back home and do my royal duties for the rest of it..." Bubblegum looked down, with a das, almost longing look in her bright eyes.
Marceline had that same look, but only when she looked at Bubblegum.
"Hey.. Don't worry about it. Maybe you'll have some time off?"
"Maybe.. I just want to spend time with y-..."
Her voice cut off as her normally pink cheeks turned red.
"M-my friends..!"
Marceline didn't catch on onto what she was about to say, and nodded.
"Yea, but hey, it won't be THAT bad, just blink and we will be back in school!"
Marceline stared into her bright pink eyes, the nagging thought in the back of her head just urging to come out, was more than held back.
"Yea tru-"
All of a sudden, a yellow headed man grabbed Bubblegum by the shoulder.
"Hey, cmon lets go to lunch."
"Oh...ok... I'll see you later Marceline!"
She looked almost heart-broken as Bubblegum said that.
"Oh..uhm... bye PB.. Catch ya later."
Marceline gave a plastic smile as Bubblegum was almost dragged off by the man.
When she was out of view, and Marceline was alone, she let out some of her tears and anger on the nearest locker.
"DAMN IT! YOU PUSSY! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HER! RIGHT THERE!"
She yelled to herself, glad that no one had to witness her breakdown.
"I-I'll go to her house... after school...and I'll tell her..."
Marceline made a silent vow to herself as she walked, 30 minutes late, into her class.
" I will tell Princess Bubblegum how I feel. "