✖chapter 4✖

...Don't you ever tame your demons , always keep them on a leash...

•••
The sky looked like smoke and the wind was cold like snow , goosebumps laced around Leah's body as she kept moving forward in the cold. Something felt weird around Leah, she didn't know were she were..Leah kept walking until she found herself standing infront of a old worn out building it seemed it was burned down a long while ago, Leah wouldn't deny the fact that the whole scenary around the entire building seems scary but she just couldn't stop herself from exploring this place...big mistake.
When Leah opened the door she heard noises but not any noises , someone was saying her name calling her, luring her towards whoever is calling her. In the middle of the building there was someone standing there following  Leah's every move ..."How ..do you know my n-name?" Leah asked scared."You don't have to know" the person said laughing" Oh really so that's how its gonna work, you get to know my name and I dont??."Leah said sarcastically,not something you always see from Leah."Oh sweetie I don't just know your name...I know everything about you".the person said giving a sly smile."What do you mean by you know everything about me?. Leah asked sounding more scared."Haha ,you seem blind sweetie"he said slowly .... "I know your dark secret.."with that Leah couldn't control herself and grabbed something close to her throwing it towards the person which ticked him off and suddenly something cracked inside the person. A animalistic growl escaped the mans lips as he stormed towards Leah..
•••

Leah shot up in her bed ,breathing ecstaticly while sweat dripped from her forehead ..it was only a dream but it felt real for Leah."Calm down Leah" she said to herself as her breathing started to get calmer. She got out of her bed putting on a jacket and some shoes ,see needed some fresh air and fast.Leah thought it word be okay to take a stroll outside the house, she looked out her window to see you the weather is outside to her luck the rain clouds has gone away and the stars were luming in the sky. Slowly Leah made her way down stairs trying not to wake her parents of Theo.

Standing outside Leah took a big breath taking in the smell of the post rain ,the grass under her soaking her shoes."Leah...what are you doing out here it's cold out here?" Theo asked walking towards her. "Oh I -I just wanted to get some fresh air since the rain has passed." Leah said to her brother giving him a small smile.Every once in all while Leah and Theo would get along and have their moments."Oh okay, well I'm gonna head in cause I'm getting really cold ,just lock the door when you come inside ,kay." "Okay , night Theo ".

Leah went inside a few minutes after Theo, but she couldn't sleep..the dream she had was bothering her.
She was scared that her secret will come out ...it scares her a lot ...

______________________________________

So.....what do you think is Leah's dark secret. I promise I will reveal her dark secret later in the story..

Remember to comment & vote

Thank you

Loviies

-amoré♥🌸