ch. 1

START OF SOMETHING NEW

It was the first day of school after a long summer break. Radley High School was filled with chatters and laughters. To freshman, it would be the start of hell for the rest of six months. As most people in town know, freshman wouldn't have the nicest experience on their year, unless you're good enough to be popular. Things like that still existed, believe it or not.

However, it may not be as awful to senior years. It would be their last year of high school. They were finally graduating and out of their misery. Talks about prom, graduation party, and even the future could be heard in the crowded canteen of Radley High School.

Theodore "Theo" Gardner was sitting on the 'popular kids' canteen bench with his usual clique, consisting of his best friend Enzo Reed, Caroline Hart, and Yvonne Martin. They were known as the gods of school. Well, Theo and Enzo, that were. Girls labeled them as the sex gods of school. As for Caroline and Yvonne, they just clung onto them and they happened to be pretty enough to hang with them.

Theo was a guy with the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. His eyes were the color of mesmerizing blue. His hair was a messy dirty blonde. He was on the basketball team in school, meaning he took care of his body well. Too well, actually. Even without his shirt off, you could tell he had a really nice body.

Enzo, on the other hand, was a tall guy. His skin was a warm shade. His hazel eyes made you lost in them every time you look at them. His hair was a dark color and he had messy locks that rested on the top of his head. Enzo was the type of guy most girls would drool over: tall and handsome. Basketball really did help him, too. His body was tough and toned. He had a smile that gave the entire room what seemed like a positive vibe.

Girls fawned over them. The only difference between the two of them was Enzo probably had more admirers than Theo since he wasn't as cocky and arrogant as Theo. Enzo was the kind of guy who approached people with almost kindness. He did tease here and there a bit, but nothing like Theo.

Ah, speaking of Theo again. He was pretty much the most wanted guy in Radley High School. Every girl lusted after him. As much as they tried to deny it, everyone knew that deep down, if Theo asked them for a make out session, they would all happily oblige. Different from Enzo's radiating smile, Theo had a famous smirk that made girls bite their lips in lust.

"So, first day of school," Caroline started. "A lot of new kids... freshmen, hmm."

Yvonne chuckled. "Calm your tits, babe. They're like fourteen."

Caroline Hart was a beautiful girl. She was tall and slender. She was what people say the ideal girl. She had long blonde hair that rested perfectly on her breast. Many guys in school lust after her. She dated both Theo and Enzo back then, but it ended soon enough.

However, Yvonne had a soft tan skin. She was gorgeous. Her hair is long and black. She had thick, lushes lips that made you just want to kiss her. She had a curvy body and her breasts were to die for. Even girls stare at her like she was an exhibit or something.

"Are you like a newbie or something?" Caroline looked at her friend with confusion. "That's what makes it exciting!"

"Well, I don't need to chase after freshmen. I have Theo right here," Yvonne said, running her fingers through his toned arms.

Caroline rolled her eyes. She actually pitied her. She kept on chasing after Theo when she already knew he was never going to see her as a lover. She was just someone who would always be there to pleasure Theo. Harsh, but it was the truth. Caroline was over telling her that. It was no use. Yvonne knew she was just like a toy to Theo, yet she didn't care.