Chapter 6

•Sawyers POV•

I rolled the cart along, picking up random items from the shelf, and deciding they were good enough for our whole family thing going on. I was almost done with shopping, and I rolled my cart up to the open cash register. Since it was late, I guess no body wanted to go to Target. She scanned my items and put them into bags. I handed her a twenty dollar bill, allowling her to keep the change since I was in  a hurry. I was just married, and had a baby boy of my own that I had to rush for. I turned into the parking lot behind the Target, which was dark except for a small yellow streetlamp that flickered every couple of seconds. I pressed the button on my keys, which raised my trunk and I safely placed the bags of groceries into the backseat, not sure which one has the eggs in it. I had almost put in my last bag when I felt a cold hand grasp my mouth suddenly, which scared the shit out of me. He jerked me away from my car, and I was trying to free myself, but as much as I went to the gym, this guy was tough. I thought he was jumping me and wanted to take my car, but that wasn't what he wanted. Not at all. Not when I felt the cold metal barrel of the gun to my head. "Where do you live?" He asked me, gruffly, it wasn't a voice I had ever heard before, but it was masked, definitely fake.

"Beverly Hills," I answered, after he removed his gloved hand from my mouth. He kneed me in the stomach, which caused me to double over in pain, and nearly regurgitate in the parking lot. He kicked me again and by then I was lying on the asphalt that was cold.

"I need real answers, man." He threatened. I had no idea what to say. "You give me another vague, unreliable source and you're done for." I stayed silence and I felt him back off me a little bit.

"Los Angeles." I said, which was true but was obviously vague. That's when I felt the bullet hit me in the shoudler, and I started breathing heavy and I saw the orange streetlamp flicker over and over and over. He leaned to whisper something in my ear, and that's when I realized. He called me Prettyboy. And then it all went black.

I think y'all know who it is now! Did you like the chapter?! Vote and leave comments below! And yes, obviously this was a flashback, aha xx.