Chapter 9

~Morgan's POV~

"I didn't mean to scare you, if that's what I did." I heard Sawyer say from the bathroom, and truth was, I wasn't scared, I just understood the ugly truth. Truth wasn't always pretty. I had my face in a Skymall Magazine, and I knew he was looking to me to say something, but there wasn't anything to say. I just nodded and he I heard him shift, uncomfortably and I swallowed hard. He spat out his mouthful of toothpaste and walked over to the bed and sat onto it as I felt the bed shift. "I feel like a monster, I don't know what got into me, I just hate that guy and... exploded." I didn't know how to respond still, but I didn't want Sawyer to think I was ignoring him. We hadn't been able to hold a full conversation all night. He could, but I couldn't at least.

"Do you really think he was the one that shot you?" I asked, and he sighed, running a hand through his hair. It hurt me to ask him this, because I knew it hurt him to answer. There was a moment of silence, which led into a few minutes. I had placed the magazine in my lamp, but I picked it back up and decided to continue to read if Sawyer didn't answer. He had been sitting there for ten minutes now, and I had no idea what to do. WAAAAAAAHHH! Dylan. Thank God, finally Dylan did something good for me. I stepped out of bed, and watched Sawyer who continue stare into space. I started to worry about him a little, he was really deep in thought. I placed Dylan on the table and opened his diaper, which was not clean, I was about to grab a baby wipe, but I felt Sawyer's hand touch my shoulder lightly. He grabbed the wipe from my hand and nodded for me to sit back on the bed. I was utterly surprised. Usually I was the one to take care of Dylan and it wore me down, mostly. Glad I quit college, I could never handle all this pressure, plus I was uplaoding videos twice a week now. I sat back down on the bed, and picked up my magazine, continuing to scan the various items.

"No," I heard Sawyer say and he put Dylan back into his crib, and I lied my magazine in my lap again, raising my eyebrows as to what he meant. "Dallas may be a piece of shit, a liar and a jerk, but he didn't shoot me, it wasn't him." I nodded and looked to the bed sheet covers. I again didn't have any words. Mayve I just was a horrible wife, I had no idea what to say and I felt Sawyer and I were knocked back to when we were shy around each other, when we were first dating. I didn't want to feel shy anymore, I wanted to be confident. Maybe it was just the mood I was in, I wasn't in a good one. Sawyer lied into bed and sat over the covers, placing his hand on my thigh. I looked to him and he smiled back at me, leaning in for our lips to meet. We broke our quick kiss, to meet again and again. Sawyer lied me down, as he lied on top of me, supporting most of his weight on his elbows, and I felt his tongue rub my lower lip for entry. I allowed him in, and our tongues danced together and I giggled, seperating our kiss for a second. "Do you want to have sex tonight?" He asked me, and I shook my head.

"Sorry, I'm just not in the mood, tonight, but I wasnt to keep kissing, we haven't kissed like this in forever." This is what I wanted. I expressed my mind.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue to vote and comment. I love to read comments and messages from you guys! lol love you!