6 Acceptance

It wasn't until another two months later that Sehun saw the boy again. But this time, he came to his reach himself.

On this day, Sehun is invited by his business partners to join a meeting they're holding at their company. He brought Luhan along, as well as the managers of different departments and a few other staffs whom he believed would be helpful. They were greeted by Wu Yifan, Wu Enterprise's CEO himself when they arrived in the lobby.

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Oh. Please, this way." Yifan stepped aside to let Sehun's group pass, and stood in confusion when he saw the man not moving from his spot.

Ignoring the questioning glances he's getting. Sehun continued to stare at the familiar figure standing by the front desk. He watched as that person hand over a large box and wrote something on a clipboard.

"Have a greate day, miss."

That voice...

When the person turned around, Sehun instantly felt his heart starting to race. He had asked Chanyeol to help him search in every bar, club, and restaurant, in the city, hoping to find that boy working in either of those places. And, he did. Several times. But everytime Chanyeol finds him, the boy  would always vanish from the place before Sehun could go there. And now, at a different time a completely different place, they've meet again. He's certain that the delivery boy is indeed Jongin.

Seeing him starting to make his way out the door, Sehun didn't think twice and caught up to him with a few large strides. 

When Jongin trapped between himself and the wall, he asked in a dangerous tone, "How long are you planning to run from me?"

Nothing but shock and fear are evident in the boy's expression. Because this time, he knew he couldn't get away.

"Do whatever you want with me. Just please, dont hand me over to the police." He pleaded.

Sehun' eyes softened a little. Is that what he's worried about? He thought, he waved a hand at Luhan's worried glance, sillently telling him there's nothing wrong.

The rest of the group came up to them also.

"Who is he?"

"Someone I shared an interesting past with." Sehun smirked, taking the boy's delivery bag off and handed it to Luhan, "Bring this back to his workplace, and tell them he resigned." He then called his driver and asked him to bring the car to building's entrance.

While the man is making orders, Jongin saw it as his chance when he felt the hold on him loosen. And was about to scape when a strong arm wrapped itself around his waist.

"You can run all you want, unless you don't care about what would happen to Miss Hyerin." A low voice that sent chills down his spine sounded.

Jongin widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

When a white SUV slowed down at the front of the building, the man brought him to it and locked him in. Knowing the boy's every action will be watched by his driver, Sehun felt at ease and went back to start his meeting with Yifan.

After failing multiple times at opening the door, Jongin gave up and kneeled on the soft leathered seat, staring at the man walking away through tinted windows in fear. How did he know about Hyerin?

_+_

Sehun was all smiles ever since he came back, looking like a completely different person that he is in the past two months. And Luhan knew the sudden mood change must have something to do with the delivery boy earlier.