10 Daddy

Over the course of the following week, Jongin slowly pushed Luhan's words to the back of his head since Sehun continued treating him with nothing but pamper and care.  Actions which include warm cuddles, breakfast in bed, and stealing kisses constantly, all are things that made his heart flutter and his feelings for the man to grow more. So he felt there isn't a need to suspect anything and didn't have any unnecessary thoughts.

On this day, Sehun is seeing him off at the appartment lobby after the driver informed them about his arrival. He lingered in the man's arm for quite some time after sharing a passionate kiss, savoring the warmness and comforting scent, and not wanting to leave him also. Though its only been a week since they've gotten together, the boy felt it much longer.

"When are you coming back?" Sehun asked, touching his forehead to his lover's.

Jongin blushed at the intimate action and looked away, "After holidays. You will be visiting your family too, right?"

Sehun nodded and pulled his suitcase for him, "Come, I'll walk you to the car."

The two decide to save the special day of meeting each other's families for next year, just for their relationship to be built stronger.

_+_

Sehun asked them to wait a little bit after claiming to have forgotten to bring something, and came back a short while later. He tapped the window at Jongin's side, and once it lowered, he handed a thick red envelope.

"Your early red pocket."

Jongin smiled happily, "Thank you."

When the car started moving, he looked at the window  at the man that's slowly dissapearing out of his sight. Though they've just parted, he's starting to feel empty and a little lonely all of a sudden. Keeping in mind to give him a call when he arrived, Jongin opened the red envelope and awed at the amount inside. It is a fact that there's a tradition for the older generation to give out money to the younger ones on New Year's, but this is way too much. So he planned to buy his family some gifts along the way instead of keeping them all for himself.

_+_

Not wanting to attract attention from his neighborhood since it is an expensive car he's riding in, Jongin asked to get off at somewhere nearby and walk the rest of the way.

It's nice seeing his family again after a year. His grandparents are as healty and lively as ever, and his sister has grown taller and more mature. During the day, he'd spend every minute with his family and talking to them as much as he could. But at night, Jongin has found his thoughts to be filled up by Sehun. And he felt strange about not being to fall asleep without the man. Since it's only been a few nights they've slept in each other's embrace, and it truly surprises him on how attached he became.

_+_

Time flies when there's lot to do. And before Jongin could process everything, it's already the day for him to go back. His sister had been helping him pack all morning and insisted on going to see him off. Having no choice but to agree, Jongin allowed her to walk with him.

When he saw a familiar white SUV parked form afar, he turned to her and said, "Alright, I'll be fine alone from here. See you next year, Hyerin. Study hard."