Chapter 24: Paris

A/N:

Ight so you guys haven't reached the goal yet but idc. I HAVE BIG NEWS. I am going to have 2 new stories, but one of them won't be on my account. They're both being written with my best internet friend, @Curls_And_Bums !

The one on my account will be a Louis AU fan fiction, and the other with be a Niall AU fan fic. Definitely keep your eyes peeled for those. Give us both a follow, because we have no clue when they'll be starting. I'm really excited about "First Shot at Love" and "Prince UnCharming"!

In order for these to start, I want to finish at least one story or delete one. Comment if you want a certain story to stay/ want a certain story to go! Also, I'm still looking for a co-writer for My Sweet Escape, otherwise it will be deleted. Once I get my laptop back I will post it to the fan fiction club to get the word out better.

Alright, this chapter is pretty crappy but full of info. I haven't looked it over so I don't know if it's even written well, sorry lol. This has been really long so enjoy the chapter!

------

Chapter 24: Paris

*two months later*

"Pregnancy classes?" Niall asked with a raised eyebrow, "What do you do there?"

I giggled, "It'll just help prepare us both for the big day."

"I think I'm the only one who needs help." He laughed nervously. We were lying in bed, waiting for Aidyn wake up. When he wakes up he gets a bath, and I have to get up to make breakfast while he does so. It was Sunday, so there was no school today!

Niall's hand untangled from my hair and slid down to my stomach. His skin gliding against mine sent shivers up my spine. At about nine weeks along, my stomach hasn't grown too much.

"I can't imagine how you got through this without me before. I'm so-"

"Niall," I stopped him, "it was not your fault. You're here now and our second baby will be here soon."

He smiled and continued to trace circles around my belly. Inside, our baby was slowly developing. Each second that ticked by one was one second closer to holding him/her in our arms.

"What do you think it is?" Niall random questioned.

"Perfect." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead, "Without a doubt. But I think it's a girl."

"You think or you hope?" I said with a giggle.

"As long as the baby is healthy, I don't care." He kissed my cheek, "But Aidyn will always be my first child. I just can't wits to experience having a baby. I want to witness the baby's first steps, first words."

Aidyn ran into the room, "Mummy, daddy, there's a car in the driveway!" He said excitedly, bouncing up and down on his heels. I quickly kissed Niall's lips before climbing out of bed. Barely, just barely, you could see that the curve of my belly had increased.

My baby bump had already started showing, which was expected. When a woman has already been pregnant before, their muscles are already used to the stretching and begin to stretch earlier.

As I exited the room, I felt a tiny hand grasp my finger. I smiled and clasped Aidyn's hand in mine. He was such a sweet boy, he always wanted to hold hands with Niall and I.

The doorbell rang just before I reached the door, causing the dogs to start barking. They were quickly at the scene, pawing at the door and barking loudly.

I peeked through the window and saw Liam, Danielle and of course, Mason. I swung the door open and greeted them.

Once everyone had settled down in the living room and Niall had joined us, Liam passed Mason to me.

"Sorry for coming uninvited, but we figured we'd stop by since we were in the area." I assured them it was alright, cooing baby Mason. Aidyn sat very close to me, examining the baby. He was probably imagining what his little sibling would look like.

"Did you get the call yet?" Liam asked Niall. Niall scrunched his eyebrows together and shook his head. Liam sighed, "Management signed us up for a concert next month. In Paris."

My eyes widened, "Whoa, you guys haven't had a concert in a long time. And Paris? That's really cool."

Niall groaned loudly, "Seriously? They just expect us to drop everything and go to Paris? For how long? I mean, you just had a baby and Brooklyn's pregnant for goodness sakes." Niall ran a hand through his hair.

"I know, I'm not happy either. But it's what we do for a living so we don't exactly have a choice."

I cut in, "It'll be fine. Dani gets a few days alone with Mason, and the same goes for Aidyn and I."

Aidyn grinned widely at me, "We get to spend time with each other?"

I returned the smile and pinched his cheek, "Yep, just you and me bubby."

"Hey now, don't forget about ole' daddy. I don't want you guys to have too much fun while I'm gone." Niall added.

How could anyone forget about Niall?

*

After the Payne's being at the house all day, I decided to cook dinner. Liam and Niall had gone out to pick up ice cream for desert. Dani was perched at the island on a stool, telling me all about Mason, who was in the fireplace room. He was lying on a blanket covered in toys, with Aidyn sitting by him. Aidyn liked to play with his hands and feet, poke his nose and make him laugh. He was going to be such a good big brother.

"Did you and Liam enjoy pregnancy classes?" I asked, putting the chicken in the oven.

"Oh my gosh, yes. They were so amazing with preparing us both. I didn't have to worry about Liam, just myself." She said with a giggle.

"I talked to Niall about them this morning, but he didn't seem very enthused." I snorted, "I just hope he doesn't pass out in the delivery room."

"Nonsense! He is so stoked about witnessing this child's life that he wouldn't miss anything."

"That's the thing. What if he gets so excited he passes out?" I said, causing us both to giggle.

Danielle's face got serious and she but down on her lip, avoiding eye contact, "I sort of have a, ugh, situation. I haven't told Liam about it yet."

"Did something bad happen?"

"It's not... necessarily... bad." She placed her head in her hands and rubbed her temple. She lifted her gaze back to mine and sighed, "Well, a few weeks ago, Liam and I... celebrated about finally having a baby and, well..." She paused. I raised my eyebrows, begging her to continue, "And I think I'm pregnant again."

My eyes bulged out and my jaw dropped, "But... it was so difficult to have a baby the first time! And you just had a baby!"

"I don't know what to do. Of course we've always wanted to have more than one kid but... I'm due in November and Mason was born in December. There won't even be a full year between them."

I leaned onto the counter and took her hands in mine, "It will be fine. Niall and I will be here for you guys. I'm due in September. Our babies can be best friends!" I cheered, trying to put her in a better mood.

She smiled slightly, "I'll just have to talk to Liam about it later."

When will things be normal for us?

Never, something whispered inside of me.