How I started this series

You must be wondering: how did I even come up with such a crazy series of stories that involve kidnapping and fighting and racing? Well, I'm about to tell you now.

Before I start, this contains spoilers for Zootopia. If you haven't watch it, go ahead and do it before reading.

In June 2016, my Wi-Fi was cut off from 9 in the morning to 8 in the night. And that was because of my horrendous exam results. Damn, I was so bored without Wi-Fi, because in the modern days, all people do is take their phone out and surf the internet, play games or check social media with Wi-Fi. And sad to say, I'm one of the people.

Luckily, I could survive without Wi-Fi due to my love for movies. When I was young, I would watch TV shows like Phineas and Ferb, or Ben 10 or other shows and dream one show of my own. Like I just dream all the characters of my favorite shows come together and fight to save the universe and so on. One of my favorite shows is Tom and Jerry. I love how the creators of this show makes me so mesmerized and addicted to the show. So when my Starhub set up box was gone during my young days, I cried because I could not longer watch Tom and Jerry any longer.

The second thing I liked are movies. Movies, similar to TV shows, is a one shot stuff and had no episodes, only sequels or prequels.

So my set up box was gone, and I only had a DVD player. Of course I was going to watch something, or I'd become bored and kill myself.

I went to look at my DVD collection, and watched Furious 7. Good action and racing movie and a good tribute to the late Paul Walker.

The next day, my mother, knowing that I had no Wi-Fi, bought me a DVD. I looked at it and saw the title of the movie. Zootopia.

The first thing that came to my mind is: What the fucking hell on earth is this show? Is this show another fucking fairy tale like other Disney movies where the good guy fights for fuck sake and wins the bad guy? Toy Story. Cars. Wreck-It Ralph. FROZEN (man, I hate that show. Let It Go was one of the worst songs that get stuck to your head). All these movies. Really.

Still, I was interested to watch it. I mean, you just can't judge a book by its cover. In this case, I can't judge a film just by the fucking company that made it. I placed in the DVD and prepared for a bunch of cringe and shit.

Yeah, they introduced Judy Hopps, one small motherfucking bunny who follows her dreams into becoming a police officer and becoming the first bunny officer. She did it, but met up with a god damn case. That's when Nick Wilde was introduced in.

They solve it together, and they solved the case. I thought they would end it there. If you really thought it would end, nope, it doesn't. Plot twist: Judy offended Nick while telling about predators going back to their savage ways.

It took some time for Judy to convince Nick to forgive her, and he did. They found out Night Howlers are flowers, and not wolves. Damn they realized the good guy's the bad guy, and they arrested that annoying sheep. The story ends of with Judy and Nick becoming police officers.

You might think. No big deal. Why so interested? It talks about lots of stuff. Interesting ones. Especially about getting together. Prey and predator. I should not talk much because it's not the main topic.

So, back to the story. After watching it, I was absolutely stunned. Man, did I not see a film as good as this shit. I loved Zootopia so much I decided: if I did it for Multiverse, I could actually do the same thing to Zootopia fanfiction.

And I started coming out ideas. Firstly, I created a story plot about Nick's mother being the bad guy. Then, I created a story plot of Zootopia 2, where Nick and other animals turned savage. But I had nothing to write for the both of them. I sighed. I wasn't going to make a story for my Zootopia fanfiction.

But I told myself: don't give up. Zootopia's a good movie. I could not miss this shit. So I thought harder. And harder. And harder. Then I thought about Furious 7.

I'm like yo, let's make a racing shit. It'd be good, and soon, I did the plot for FASTLANE. Though it wasn't all about racing, but it contains humor, family and other stuff (including kidnapping).

And I was real proud of my fucking self. I wrote twenty one thousand words, more words than my Circle Tracker story.

I posted it to Wattpad, and I thought I would get bad response. Around a week later, CertShot was the first to message me, saying the story is not bad. I was surprised that someone actually praised my story, because no one praised me before for any story. I felt good. No words can describe the happiness I felt.

In December 2016, the number of reads for FASTLANE is more than the reads for Multiverse. I was so happy I finally got a good story to start with. And that's how I started the series. I created FASTLANE 2, 3, and 4. FASTLANE 5 is on the way.

And that's the end of the story. FASTLANE 5 is coming soon, with Circle Tracker 3 after it (i think). With that, thank you for your attention.