Moving in

* Tyanna's part  *

This is the day, the day i move in with hayes. As i walk down stairs i see my mom and my dad and guess what like i told you they get drunk and play games as i was walking down my dad looked at me and said go back to your room i said no. He said young lad-- i cut him off as soon as that i said here's a fact you or mom don't care about me all you care about is drinks and games what kind of parents are you. my dad said good i was waiting for this time Take the car thake this apartment i got for you and take this money i do care about you but your mom said that she does not and if i don't care you don't care okay so i bought all these things for you there should be about 8,000,000 in the bag use it when you need it and take the new phone i got you it a iphone 5SE okay i need you to call hayes and tell him to come live with you his parents has went crazy on him because he is  not the leader on the football team. i thought this was all some crazy stuff but its not when i got to see my new car i loved it it was my favorite color and it was a pink lamborghini i loved it my dad was looking out the window and was telling me good bye i was stell in the parking lot trying to get directions to hayes house i heard they moved so i don't know how the new house looks  and where it is. after putting in directions i drove off while calling hayes. 

Conversation over phone -

H - hey  tyanna 

T- hey i need you to pack all your electronics and get your car and stuff i heard what was going on between you and your parents we need to go before they get to crazy. 

H- okay i understand where are we going 

T- my dad got me a new house and apartment but we are going to the house and we both have 8,000,000 dollars in a bag we need to spend it how we need it and we have everything we need in both places thing is that we need to fly over to west hollywood to get there but we aren't going to fly we are driving so i need you to get in your car and we need to go now 

H- okay tyanna just one thing i need to ask 

T- yes hayes 

H- i need some food before we go my parents have not feed me scene 2 days ago please help me 

T- okay