Chapter 2

Walking to her left as Ashtley had told her, she saw the lady who was signing in the new year students and she approached her. "Good day ma'am ,I go by the name lumita Davis I am a first year student in listard university " she said smiling at the lady " oh my, I didn't see you there I was just so busy." The lady said arranging which was filled with papers. " my name is Victoria Okh alum. I prefer you call me Vicky " she added with a smile. She took lumitas ID card and then signed her in after wards placed a stamp on her on her entry papers and made a copy of them. "You are officially welcome to listard Lowell university, be sure to have fun but not to much of it " she said smiling and handing over lumitas room keys to her afterwards lumita was shown to her apartment in the dome.
Immediately lumita had settled into her apartment,she hurriedly brought out her phone from the pocket of the jeans she wore and turned it on. She saw over ten messages from her Mum and she read all smiling . As soon she was done reading, she sent her a message to her mum assuring her she was fine, okay and in good shape. When she was done sending the message , she brought out the card Ashtley had given her earlier in the day and dailed the number on it. Almost immediately he picked up the phone:
"Hello Ashtley speaking, how can I be of help ?
"Hi Ashtley it's lumita the girl you helped earlier today" she answered feeling a little nervous
"Oh hi miss you even remembered to call isn't that sweet." He replied sounding very delighted
" I'm very fine. The lady you directed me to was very nice and she didn't give any problem at all...Thanks by the way." She said feeling more at ease
"So that means your settled in,that's good to hear. Let me leave you alone to rest. Take care of your self and stay safe." He said
"Okay I will. You too." She said fiddling with her shirt and then hung up. She lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She didn't know why but this stranger she met kept her thinking through the night. She felt a spark she didn't know why or what it was but she knew she liked it.
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
Sunday morning in listard, was very different from what she was used to. The school environment was very quiet, nobody ready to go to church, every where and every one was quiet. Looking out the window of her apartment she admired the fields and thought to herself "Maybe I will have to adapt to this kind of life anyways"
Putting on a jean, a hoodie and a pair of slippers she left her apartment and went into the fields. Steering at everything and person, lumita tried to make her Sunday less boring that it already was. Lost in thought, she didn't notice that someone had sat beside her " beautiful day isn't it?" The person asked. Immediately lumita turned to see who had spoken, then she saw it was Vicky she smiled and greeted her warmly. Vicky could see the innocence in her eyes as she spoke and she prayed silently in her heart "oh God please keep her from going astray she is such an innocent child. Please protect her. When she was done she looked at lumita and smiled " let me leave you alone to enjoy the cool breeze. Have fun. " She said and stood to leave.

After a long time of sitting alone in the fields, lumita got up and walked back to her apartment. On her way she saw a girl looking at her direction. She had blond hair which complemented her pale skin also she had slender curves which were outlined by her red satin dress. She really looked pretty but what lumita couldn't understand was why she was looking at her in such a way. Lumita summoned courage and walked up to her "Hello my name is lumita" she said smiling cheek to cheek " I noticed the way you were looking at me from afar. Is anything the matter?" She added still smiling " No nothing is wrong. You don't just look like I have seen you around her " she answered and the embarrassment was written all over her face as she spoke. Lumita smiled again and replied " yes you haven't seen me here before I am a first year student so am new." Feeling more at ease the pale skin girl replied " okay it makes More sense now. I am sorry for looking at you like that I have that bad habit " her cheeks got red as she spoke " well my name is Amanda Levine , nice to meet you. " nice to meet you too" lumita said nicely.
The two ladies talked for a while, each of them talking about home and how they miss their mums after which they exchanged contacts and went to their separate apartments. Amanda was in her second year and lumita was greatly impressed with her behavior. University was getting interesting for lumita.
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

END OF CHAPTER