Chapter 4

(Tylan room)

Sania POV:
It was finally the end of school day me and tylan decided  was going to hang out. So we met up at tylan house. "Tylan what we Finna do" "wanna order Chinese and watch movies ?" "Yea order it I'm going to the bathroom" "ok he said" why I was in the bathroom I texted my momma

Me: ma I'm at tylan house be home by 8
Mommy💕: ok sania be careful call me when you leave love ya
Me:love ya too

I was finished and washed my hands walked back in tylan room I climbed in his bed and we picked ATL to watch because that's my favorite movie. "Ooo baby guess what" I said "hmm"he said "I figured out the college imma go to"  "what" "University of Houston" I said "you really gone stay in Texas" "I'm going to Houston you act like I'm staying in Dallas" "have you made yo mind up" "I got a football scholarship to University of Houston and Texas Southern University but I don't know which one " oh okay" tylan leans over and kisses me I kissed him back but then the door bell ring I rolled my eyes and he got up went to pay for our food we ate and talked a lil bit and finished the movie it was about 6:30 when we finished the movie baby throw this in the trash I told him you do it always want bme to do sum I rolled my eyes at him . He came back in the room and laid on my legs I started playing in his hair baby he said yes I said I love you so much I love you too gimme a kiss he raised up and we started kissing till his phone stared ringing uhhh what the fuck he said annoyed hello he said nah I'm with sania.... no I don't wanna go I'm chilling with my girl righ now... ight bye..  who was that I asked Jayden and king asking if I wanted to go with them to the football field mmmm you said no for me I started smiling yeah baby of course what time is it I asked 7:46 ohh shit I gotta I told my momma I would be home by 8 ok I walk you out he said I put my shoes back on and we walked down stairs I opened the door to leave and he grabbed my arm umm where my kiss I turned and kissed him and then walked to my car call me as soon as you get home he screamed out the door ok I said back i pulled out his driveway and drove home.. when I made it home it was 8:01 I was pushing it I unlocked the door momma im home I screamed I'm in the kitchen she said I waked up to her and hugged her how was work I asked her  good girl I'm tired  you ate she asked yes me and Ty ate Chinese oh good i don't have to cook well I'm going up stairs to shower and go to sleep ok good night I love you I love you too mom good night . I walked up stairs got my night clothes out took a 15 minute shower put on lotion then my night clothes then called ty and watched tv till I fell asleep.