Chapter 2 (at school)

Sania car
Sania POV :

I pulled up to the school bumping music everybody in the parking lot looked my way. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes putting on lip gloss and I texted Tylan

Me-Wya I'm outside sitting in my car.
Tylan💍💓- I'm in the hallway when you first walk in the school
Me- Alright here I come
I got out the car and walked till I seen my baby "TYLAN" ! I yelled when I seen him "hey baby" he said walking over to me we hugged and kissed like we was the only ones in the hallway "mmmm I missed you so much" I said "nia you saw me 2 days ago" I know but that's so long" " Beessttt frriieeennd" I looked and saw Miyah and Jaydon coming down the hall "bestie!" I ran and hugged her too "I missed you haven't saw you in two weeks" "i know right that's to long" "Heey Jay" I said to Jaydon "wassup lil bit" "twin wassup bro" Tylan said to Jaydon they did they lil hand shake. "Where the hell is king and kloe they always late" I said "shut up we right here" kloe and King said in unison" "about time dang" I said "okay y'all let's compare schedules "OK" they all said we looked  at them and we all have first period  English together. Me and ty had 1st 2nd and 4th together. Me kloe and King had 3rd and I only had first with Miyah and Jay but we all have lunch together. We all walked to Ms. Herbert class together we went straight to the back of the class. Me and ty next to each other kloe on the right of me and Miyah King and Jay in front of us. "This class is going to be a fool" I said . "Hell yeah this teacher don't know what's coming " King said "right bro" Jay said then the teacher walked in and started calling roll "Tylan carter" here ty said "jamiyah jones" hur Miyah said "Jaydon jones" what up teach Jay said he always gotta be extra some girl we don't know said who asked you kloe said the girl didn't say nun o ok kloe said that's what I thought "kloe King" present kloe said "Sania smith" it'd sa-Nya not sa-nia "ok my apologies and "King Stevenson" here and she keep calling more names ok classes we about to get started shortly.

How do y'all like it so far ???