Chapter 7

Eyonna ^^^

@Justbts_v on Instagram

-------

Lee Hyjen's POV

I got in the car with Taehyung and sped off to a restaurant, we made a last minute change of plans and decided to head for lunch since it was 12:30 pm already. I breathed in heavily and puffed out as I looked at the road.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

I looked at him. He was focused on the road with a frown covering his face.

"Nothing," I whispered. I looked down at my hands.

I had to change clothes since Taehyung told me we are going to this fancy restaurant I had to wear a long sleeved floral white dress that reached below my knees it was not tight like other dresses it was flow-y. I like covering myself, I'm a self conscious girl.

"You look pretty," Tae said out of the blue. I blushed and shyly looked towards the window, noticing how fast he was driving due to the buildings passing by quickly.

"You don't look too bad," I teased with a smile. He was wearing a black classic suit that hugged his frame perfectly making him seem the most successful business man ever. Which he will be soon in the future.

--------

"Lee hyjenah!" Eyonna squealed lightly as she sat down in the booth. She had a white dress on similar to mine but the sleeves were short and the dress was much shorter. Beside her was this cute guy that looked like a bunny when he smiled making me looking at him in awe. They look perfect together.

Jungkook shook taehyung's hand and sat down next to Eyonna.

"You guys look cute together," I complimented. I glanced at Eyonna to see her blushing lightly whole jungkook just smiled and looked at her. SO CUTE

"You guys look even cuter," Eyonna smirked. I felt my smile drop as I glared at her. I glanced at Kim Taehyung to see him smirking while looking at me. Aish these people.

"So you're Jeon Jungkook?" I asked,"The one that Eyonna keeps talking about non stopping?" I asked while smiling evil-y

"The one and only," he rasped while smiling he looked at Eyonna who blushed madly.

"Jk, it's been a long time man," Taehyung interrupted. I rolled my eyes and turned to Eyonna and started talking about random girly stuff, you know rumors.

After ordering our food, I could see Eyonna and jungkook secretly holding hands, which gave me a pang of jealousy. I was jealous, I couldn't lie because I was staring at their hands for a long time.

Why isn't Taehyung like him?

He's so sweet and kind he's not the type who would bring girls over and hook up with them and then dump them the other day. He's the type who is gentle and caring.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh I looked down to see Tae's hand resting on my thigh making sparks burst in my stomach. I shifted and cleared my throat. I guess he noticed that I stared too much.

"Hyjenah are you alright?" Eyonna as,Ed worriedly and looked at her in the eye. But as soon as I did that the waiter came back with our food. I looked at him as he looked so cute and young. I kept eyeing him as he eyed me I didn't notice that it was too obvious till Taehyung squeezed my thigh. The waiter glanced at me and smiled and bowed and left. I gave him a toothy smile before that. I looked at Eyonna who just chuckled.

I turned my head towards Tae to see him glaring at me from the corner of his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and started to dig in my food .

Ping!

I blushed when everybody at the table started at me because my phone just beeped. I dug into my purse and pulled out my phone to see a new text.

Kim Taehyung
Sent 1:45 pm
Be ready when we get home for what's coming because of that little action towards that filthy waiter ;)

My eyes widened as I looked at the text. I quickly change my expression and looked at Taehyung who seemed normal just eating . I bit my lips and returned to eating. I didn't even see him texting!

He's probably going to fire him, I know that. But why?

After the meal we sat down a bit and talked about some random stuff.

"So how did you guys meet?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden changing the subject. I looked at Taehyung in hesitation as he did the same. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook .

"Actually our parents arranged a marriage for us," Tae explained making jungkook's mouth turn into an 'o' .

"But, you guys look like you've dated for over 3 years," he continued. I blushed and tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

After that we all went our separate ways , me and Tae together and jungkook and Eyonna together. We all said that we would repeat that some other time.

As we were leaving I saw Taehyung give the waiter from earlier a glare and flash him his famous smirk as he adjusted his collar like a model. I glanced at him quiet uneasily before heading towards the exit. (Gucci boy ) .

When we got out, there were some paparazzi outside making my hands sweat in panic. I don't like this.

"Act normally," I heard Taehyung murmur. I looked up at him to see him smiling lovingly towards me that made me return the smile. I felt him grab my hand and open for me the passenger seat of his Porsche.

Act
Acting
Pretending

This was all.

-----------

When we returned home I immediately went into my room and threw myself on the bed. It was 3 and I wanted to nap. I was about to get up and change but the door owned revealing a pissed Taehyung.

"What?" I whispered looking shamelessly at the floor.

"You know what you did, I don't tolerate this kind of behavior!" He screamed. He approached me angrily. I tried to get up but he pinned me on the bed, with him hovering on top of me in this hot position.

"Wh-"

"No girl of mine looks at another guy," he growled. "You're mine,"

I felt weird down there, and hot by his words. He just told me that I'm his. No one else's but his, the one and only Kim Taehyung.

I felt my dress ride up a bit which made me worried. One of his hands that were beside my head traveled to my dress and started pulling on the material and touching my thigh which made me squirm and whimper in fear.

"Understand?" He spat. I hesitated to reply but his eyes were shooting draggers, knives, bullets... Everything that kills you into my soul, his grip on my thigh got harder.

"Y-yes, " I stuttered while nodding. He breathed out and smirked while getting off of me. He went to leave but stopped when he reached the door

"Good thing I went easy on that waiter, or in fact I could let him never get a job in Korea," he chuckled. I gasped softly as he left.

Now I know what he's capable of.
I sighed and got up from my previous position and quickly went to the walk in closet and changed into an over sized white t-shirt and black leggings. I switched off the lights and went to my laptop and started watching YouTube. I reached over to my left nightstand and pulled the bottom drawer and grabbed some Packaged popcorn and some crackers. My secret hideout.