Chapter 10

Lee Hyjen's POV

----

"Hejenah! You Pabo! Wait!" Eyonna snapped. She held my head tightly in one placed as she tried to put on some fake lashes. We were so busy with makeup for the engagement party that is starting at 1:00 pm. But what's bothering me and keeping me down is that Kim Taehyung hasn't talked to me for two days, it's bothering me and pisses me off. He makes me feel like I'm the one who cheated and should get punished.
(Pabo=fool)

"Ah!" I groaned when she was finally done. I stood up from my seat and went over to the long mirror to take a good look of my outfit and my makeup. I looked beautiful. And I'm the biggest shrek on the planet but with Eyonna's makeup, I looked flawless.

"You look stunning," Eyonna emphasised, she rested her head on my shoulder as she stared at me through the mirror. She had a skin tight red dress on and some makeup on, she looked like a goddess with her hair down.

"You look beautiful too," I complimented while smiling warmly at her.

"I've waited for this moment... To do your makeup on your engagement party, and hopefully you'll do the same," she spoke, she removed her head from my shoulder.

"I will do the same I promise you, but you have to promise me that Jungkook would be the husband," I teased with a wink.

"ayoo!"

-------------

I finally arrived at the hotel. I had to enter from the back door since paparazzi are all over the front door. I rushed inside and into the ball room where the party was held in, it was quiet nice and looked expensive.

"Aish, waist of money." I heard Eyonna grumble behind me. I turned to her to see her scrunching the bridge of her nose and looking at the buffet.

"What?"

"They have jelly covered in chocolate, who eats that?!" She exclaimed. I chuckled and got interrupted by Mrs Kim.

"Lee Hyjen, you're looking gorgeous!" She was amused by my look. I blushed and thanked her.

"I need you to stand beside Kim Taehyung, near the entrance of the ballroom." She instructed pointing at a handsome looking Taehyung. I nodded and bowed to her and once she left I turned to Eyonna who had Jungkook now to her side.

"Hi Jungkook!" I greeted.

"Hey! You're looking beautiful today!" He complimented. I blushed and smiled at him. I glanced at Eyonna who slapped his arm playfully.

"I'm gonna go there , I'm coming back later k?"

"Take care baby!" Eyonna yelled. I rolled my eyes and headed towards Kim Taehyung.

He was wearing a black suit a classic one which of course costs over a thousand dollar. He had dyed his hair to a dark brown, darker than before. He had eye contacts on, making his eyes a light blue. This look suited him well.

Someone cleared their throat making snap out of my daydream and it was Taehyung. He caught me checking him out.

"You look beautiful," he whispered leaning in towards me. I smiled.

"You look handsome." I truthfully said. He continued to lean in making my breath hitch. I can feel his breath fawning over my face sending shock waves throughout my body. His cologne hit my nostrils making my eyes flutter shut. Our lips were centimetres from touching. He slowly attached his lips to mine. Making butterflies interrupt in my stomach. He kissed me slowly and gently and before I could even respond he pulled back with his boxed smile. I've been kissed before, I had a couple of boyfriends here and there but their kisses were nothing compared to Taehyung's.