+:4:+

"Cyrus Goodman and detention, I thought I'd never have to say those two things in the same sentence" Buffy says opening her lunch bag.

"Yeah well me and Jonah were in the hall talking-"

"Oh yeah I was gonna ask you. What's up with Jonah, like holding onto your wrist and hand today?" Andi asks cutting me off.

"We might get our answer, here he comes" Buffy says.

I turn my head and there he is walking over here with the biggest smile on his face.

"Guys look for signs" Andi whispers.

"Signs for what?" I ask.

"That he likes you" Buffy says in a duh tone.

"He doesn't like me" I roll my eyes.

"Who doesn't like you?" Jonah's smile disappears, as he sits down next to me at the lunch table.

"Ummmm" I look at Andi and Buffy for help, and they just shrug there shoulders "Jake, he doesn't like me obviously" I lie and try to act sad.

"Oh, well I mean he's not the only one. Sadly, but I like you" His smile reappears as he looks at me, and I turn my head looking the other direction blushing.

"Oh wow, major sign" Andi speaks.

"What're you guys doing?" Jonah asks looking at Buffy and Andi who are both staring down at Buffy's phone, which you can obviously tell is not turned on.

"Nothing" they both say at the same time, and I shoot them a glare silently telling them to be more secretive about what they're doing.

"Am I missing something?" Jonah arches his eyebrow and he looks at all three of us.

"No not at all" Buffy snickers.

"What's up with them?" Jonah whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. "Oh are you cold? You can wear my jacket if you want" Jonah begins to unzip his jacket and I place my hand on his shoulder stopping him.

Andi and Buffy begin giggling and I don't even bother looking up at them to know what they're giggling about.

"Hey Jonah can we talk to you?!" Some kids from another table shout.

"Yeah sure" He replies. "See you in detention Cy-Guy" Then he gets up and leaves.

"He just admitted that he liked you" Buffy smiles.

"Yeah as a friend" I sigh.

"No as in, he thinks you're perfect boyfriend material" Andi says.

"No as in, he's super straight and I'm gonna be stuck in the friend zone forever" I roll my eyes.

"Cyrus there is a possibility he could be bisexual though" Andi says.

"Yeah" Buffy agrees.

I turn my head to look at Jonah and he smiles at me and I turn my head back to Buffy and Andi.

"Okay but even if he was, he wouldn't date me"

"Okay now you're just being hard on yourself" Andi and Buffy say together and I just shrug my shoulders.

-_-

On my way to detention. I begin to freak, I Cyrus Goodman should not be in detention. It's in my name GOODman, and good people shouldn't be punished.

Also when I asked Andi what happens in detention since she's been there before, all she could say was "Just don't do anything I wouldn't" and she starts snickering along with Buffy which caused me to roll my eyes at them for like the millionth time today.