+:8:+

Jonah's POV

I wake up to the sound of crying, so I get out of bed and walk out into the hallway to hear the crying getting louder.

It's obviously coming from the guest bedroom so I slowly open the door to see, Cyrus!

"Cyrus why are you at my house in the middle of the night, crying?" I ask walking over to him and sitting down next to him on the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" He sniffs and I throw my arm around him. "Well you know at The Spoon how I stood up to Jake?" I nod letting him continue "Well after that I was just shooting out confidence so I went home and I came out to my mom thinking that it'll be okay. I mean she's my mother why wouldn't she except me, and next thing you know she kicked me out and I came here, because your mom accepted you so I felt safer here and she let me stay in the guest bedroom. Is that okay with you? I can go if you want"

"No it's perfectly fine with me" I flash him a smile.

"I don't deserve you" Cyrus sighs.

"Cyrus if anything I don't deserve you. You're funny, smart, trusting, caring, and on top of all that you're adorable" I laugh, trying to cheer him up.

"But you're Jonah Beck"

"What is that supposed to mean? I always get sucked into peer pressure, I let Amber basically control my life, I'm so cheesy, I smile and laugh at just about anything, and-" Cyrus kisses me and he pulls away with a red face and a slight smile.

"And, that's what makes you Jonah Beck. I love how cheesy you are it's gnarly" Cyrus laughs.

"You can't just steal my word like that"

"I'm pretty sure you didn't invent the word gnarly"

"Wanna bet?"

"No, I already owe Buffy and Andi five dollars each" He pouts sticking out his lip a little.

"I wasn't serious"

"Oh" he laughs and we sit there just staring at each other awkwardly, until I reach my hand up and I poke his nose. "Did you poke my nose?"

"No"

"But I felt you poke my nose"

"You don't have evidence" I stick out my tongue at him.

"Yes I do, your finger print on my nose"

I rub our noses together and I pull away "Now it's all smudged"

"You're a tomato" He says, and I laugh like it's the most funniest thing ever.

-_-

Cyrus's POV

I wake up with my face smushed in a pillow, like smashed potatoes mushed together. To make mashed potatoes.

I lift myself up to see the clock on the night stand, 6:30!

"Jonah wake up we're gonna be late" I try to get up but Jonah yanks me back down and he groans in response tightening his arms around my waist "Remove your self human" I try to pry him off of me but there's no use, curse my noodle arms.

"Jonah please for me" I whine.

"Okay I'll get up" He says in his morning raspy, and I want kiss him for a good five minutes then and there but we have school, and he didn't brush his teeth yet and I don't want to smell that up close.

-_-

I walk into the locker room noticing that I'm the first person there, which is no suprice I'm always the first person here.