Chapter 10- Not what you said

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to Simon poking me.

"Emma I need to go before the girls come back"

When I looked up at him he turned away from me. I moved my legs so he could get up. Immediately after I did he stood up and got his jacket that was near the door.

"Uh,thanks for last night...see ya" and with that he walked out.

What was wrong with him? Did I say something wrong last night?

I looked at my phone and the time was 7:01 am. The girls must've had a good time if they're still out. I then saw that I had received a message from Kane. Shit. Did Simon see it?

*I know it might be early but I hesitated to ask you, do you want to go out tonight with me and joey? You can bring the girls if you want. I just wanted to see you that's all x*

I replied to him and said,

*Yeah sure I'd love to catch up with you just tell me what time x*

Almost immediately he texted back,
*I'll come and pick you up at 8 tonight and we'll go to Opium and make our way to Shay Bar*

Well it looks like I'm getting pissed tonight.

Through out the day I checked my emails and decided to make the most of the sunny weather and headed out to go food shopping. It needed to be done.

When I walked out to get into my car I saw the girls staggering towards me.

"W-wh-where are youuu going?" Kim slurred as she held onto me.

"Shopping for food, where've you lot been? It's nearly 8 o'clock!" I lifted Kim so she had all her weight onto me. She smiled at me and I could tell she was out of it.

Ebony and Katy were just laughing at each other and Darcie ditched the girls to go out with her boyfriend,Josh.

"Just get into my car and I'll see to you when we get back because we're going out tonight, well I am anyway so you need to sober up"

I unlocked the the door when we finally got back. I put all the shopping on the table and got the girls a glass of water and some tablets to help them.

"Who we going out with tonight?" Ebony yawned on the sofa.

"Kane and Joey" I said as I put the shopping away then continued,
"We'll be going to Opium then probably Shay Bar,it's gonna be mint"

"Fucking buzzinnn" she screamed.

Simon's P.O.V

When I saw that message I just flipped. I thought they didn't talk anymore and now he just decides to hit her up like that? Nah that's peak man. I'm going to Opium tonight with Callux,JJ,Chris and Harry. If they're there then I wanna be there too.

7:45 pm

Me and the boys were heading into town in my car and I honestly couldn't wait. When we got out of the car we headed straight inside and ordered drinks. The booth that we sat in was at the back so we were staying low key.

Then I saw her...and him together. He whispered something in her ear.

What's he saying?

Emma's P.O.V

"Take a picture on snapchat of me and the girls" Katy handed her phone over to Joey.

We were all lined up and the flash went off. It was like I was on the runway again. I couldn't get too drunk tonight because I had a photo shoot with Josh's clothing line tomorrow and I didn't want to spoil that for him because he really deserves it.

Kane leaned down into my ear since the music was loud.

"Can I get a picture of us please?"
I nodded and Joey took the picture.

Kane stood next to me and I stood sideways so my body was mainly facing him. I just really wanted to make my bum stand out because I looked bomb.

He snaked his hand around my waist and we faced the camera. Joey took two pictures,one was us facing the camera looking serious and the other was by mistake. Kane kissed my cheek and I laughed slightly.

"I'm defo putting the second one on insta" he whispered closely into my ear,yet again.

As we all looked for places to sit and take the drinks to that's when I saw him. He looked so pissed off. I ignored him and walked straight past him.

12:58 am

Time really went on and I desperately needed another drink. I wasn't drunk I was just a little tipsy which is quite good for me. I walked towards the bar and ordered a Snakebite but then someone came beside me.

"What are you doing with him?"

What's Simon's problem? Honestly. 

"He asked me to come out tonight so I did why?"

"He seems a bit of a dick if you ask me"

"Well I didn't ask you" I said matter of factly.

"Bit harsh" he breathed in hard.

"Bit harsh? A bit fucking harsh?!" I screamed, "you're the one who's being a dick here and ignoring me"

"Don't like seeing you with him he's not good news Em!" He shouted.

"Don't you dare raise your fucking voice at me!" I'd had enough.

Then Kane appeared at my side. He lifted his head up and put his arm around my shoulder. I felt safe. Him and Simon were the same height which left me feeling so small.

"Don't shout at her,who'd you think you are?" Kane stepped forward.

"I know you're trying to help Kane but I don't need anyone to help me here" I can take care of myself thanks.

"Yeah go away it's between me and her so get the fuck away man" Simon also stepped forward.

They continued arguing and I felt like screaming in both of their faces. My head was spinning.

"Can you fucking stop?" I sighed.

"That's not what you told me to do the other night" Simon chimed in.

He locked his eyes with mine and Kane looked down at me.

"What the fuck does he mean?"

Did I have to tell Kane?

Simon just smirked and took a sip of his drink.

I passed the girls and Joey and I walked out with out looking back.