The Skyarmy

Sky Pov.

   "Mad Max face the Facts you have to pay the tax, and be a sad Max." I said giggling.

"Adam, if I weren't lazy you would be a cripple." Max growled.

"On a different hand the seven are chosen soon." Interjected Jin defusing the situation.

I couldn't help but hope I'd be picked, it is everyone's dream to become one.

"Yas dirts dos yous knows hows awesomes its woulds best tos alls bes pickeds." Barney stated excitedly in broken English. I was about to say something doubtful when several boxes fell from the sky slowly. 

"The hell?!" I shouted. 

"I can't believe it, we were picked!" Jin almost squealed. A couple of kids passing by stared at us in jealousy. We ignored them. I started picking at the lid of the box receiving a letter that said;

   Adam/Sky,

    You were picked as the seven of air. You must be a glue for the seven. You are not the leader. Don't try to make the same mistakes I did. I tried to take over. So this time we will write in the letter who the leader is. I can't tell you now, but head to the mountains east of here with your newfound power. Good bye Adam you must depart. Oh, and keep the box!

                                                                                                             The former seven of air.

           " What did you get Adam?" Jin said excitedly, " Are you the leader?"

 "Air, and no."

"Awww, I guess we'll have to wait and see." Jin said slightly confused. I was a bit disappointed seeing as I was a natural leader.

"How about you guys?"

"Water, and no I'm not the top dog." Jin said, still happy.

Barney exclaims happily "I's gots the dirts! I's means earths! And I's is not leaders!"

Max flexed his hands while saying, "I'm fire, so not a leader, but I can still kick your butt Sky."

"Wanna bet hothead?!" I  retort. Then we head for the mountains. Little did we know we knew a few people who would be picked, and no one knew one of them......

   Author here! This is my second book, and I will take criticism. As long as you guys are nice about it. I figured if you clicked this than you know the characters. Sorry if you don't! Bye!