S E Q U E L (Now Published!)

Here's a preview from the second book! ^^

His hand smoothed over the thin vanilla cream colored paper, sighing to himself.

(...wow, one sentence in and, 'cream,' corrected itself to cereal...which I mean, its close enough...yep ^^)

The husky by his side gave a low bark, its tail wagging back and above sleepily.

"I know Wolf...but I have to invite them over, okay?"

He smoothed the paper again; many crumbled ones already lay by his feet and on the birch table.

Hello! One said simply.

Friends, hello friends.

You are coordinately invited to (this one had been crumbled up into a bigger ball instantly)

He finally settled on one, moving his and across the paper, the blue ink creating a thin stream of words.

* ~ *

Dear friends and fellow youtubers,

I've acquired a house on a hill, brought to me by a distant cousin. I thought it only fair to invite you all to its grounds.

It will most likely be a night to remember. There will be snacks, old movies, singers, and anything else you could think of.

However, this estate is very interesting, and only exists in the year 1920. To enter it, you must be entirely dressed in exact period clothing.

Only clothing of this era will allow you to see the house, much less go into its insides.

If you acquire anything from this year, the house will simply not appear for you.

And not only that, but your attitude must reflect the time as well. I have included unique characteristics, different and diverse for each of you, on the back of this invitation.

My driver (yes, I have a driver,) will pick you up and take you on a road that can only be driven in his time-traveling car.

Then, almost like magic, the house will appear.

I hope to see you there and have an extravagant night of festivities.

Your friend,

Joey Graceffa.

*~*

~~~

Something was chasing her.

Autumn leaves filled with splashes of marigold, yellow-orange, and copper swished past her view.

The air was sharp and icy cold, each intake of breath making her cough. Frost flew into her flash, a flash of cold.

The autumn forest of pale yellows in the dark navy blue sky skimmed inside of her mind like a blanket.

She heard ever so slightly crunches behind her, stepping on twigs, stepping on leaves, stepping towards her.