(Feelz?) Chapter 5:

Geno's POV

    I gently sighed and asked "It's been so long since I've seen him... I hoped I'd never have to see him EVER again." Reaper asked "Who? Do you know the guy who hurt Ink?" I nodded "Unfortunately. It was Ink's Father. He was a shit parent time Ink and his brother."

    Error shrugged "Our dad was never there." I rolled my eyes "Well at least he was nice. Ink's was hella abusive. Thank God their AU collapsed. I managed to get Ink and his bro out before they died. Ink told me to leave his Father, and I did."

    I looked down and said "I have to make a call real quick." I stood up and walked away from the group and pulled my phone out.  I dialed the number and he picked up and said "Hey Geno watcha need?" I said "It's your brother. Your father has come back and Ink is injured. We're in Dreamtale."

    It went silent on their end and they said "O-Ok.. I'll be over r-right now!" I nodded and said "Your father is coming after me next. I don't know if ill be able to stay here with you guys.. By staying here I will just be putting you in danger."

    He hissed "Don't even think about it! I swear. If you leave I will hunt you down and bring you back. It's to dangerous!"

    I sighed "Whatever. I'll see you when you get here. Though you may have to convince Nightmare to ease up on his protectiveness."

    He chuckled "I'll find a way. I'm Ink's brother. Nightmare won't dare stop me." He hung up and I huffed quietly. I walked back to the group and Swap asked "Who did you call..?"

"He called me." Came the voice.

((A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATING! I've begun school and I'm stocked with Homework and I'm doing Choir this year. I know the story is short but I wanted to just get a chapter out! Anyways you may want time read my most recent chapter on my Book of Ships called A Creative Title in order to understand the next chapter. Anyways with that I'll cya later! Buh-Bye!))