Part 11

"What do you mean? Jungkook stared at the old man. (He thinks) as he looms at him.

"Can't you download this one thing?"

"What if I can't? Then what?"

"What do you mean by that you little brat! You young kids know everything."

"I thought adults do..." One of the mean looking men looked at Jungkook and then looked at his boss.

"Want me to make him boss?"

"No...I guess this is how young ones act. I'll deal with him."

"Well..isn't that other laptop yours?" Jungkook as the old man as he sighs and rubs his forehead.

"That one you got into...no. But this one I need."

"Don't you know the password to this laptop?"

"Of course! The downloading is difficult!"

"I'm not sure what you mean..what are you trying to download?"

"None of your business..."

"I never heard of that file before...Is that what you want me to download?" The older man snaps his head and looks at Jungkook who looks back at him as if he said it normal like.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No."

"Good...I don't know how you expect me to download something if you can't tell me..."

"I don't need to tell you. Just click on what I point to. Okay?"

"Yeah sure..."

"I'm really starting to hate your attitude kid."

"I'm starting to hate yours as well..." Jungkook stares at the old man as he smirks then laughs.

"Boss! Seriously.. I wanna end this kid."

"I told you no! He's young. Let him be..he's really annoying but that's just how the way it is."

"Hmm..." The old man nods his head as he continues to type away at his laptop and he paid no attention to Jungkook as he turned around and starting to look at Namjoon giving him the signal.

"Okay guys...I'm going to start talking to Jungkook now and hope that guy doesn't see me and think I'm talking to myself."

"We got you Joonie."

"Joonie?" Namjoon starts to laugh quietly and then Jhope smiles.

"Again with this smiling sunshine. I love it. Keep doing it so I can worry less." Jimin says as he smiles and Jhope laughs.

"That's unless the sunshine can make things even better and at least tries to keep our mood up and not down." Suga suddenly says and everyone gasps.

"Suga! You haven't said a word. And now you wanna talk?!"

"What? Jin..you need to calm down. I heard everything."

"What do you mean I have to calm down?! I haven't had a drink of water and my voice is sore and dry from yelling at nonsense. And also good thing they haven't took off our face masks because we all know we been finished for and die off of lack of good air and also my wrists are starting to hurt with these handcuffs not good at all." Everyone just stared at Jin as he stopped talking and Suga sighed.

"Didn't change a bit I see..."

"What?! Want me to explain again?"

"NO!" Everyone whispers loudly and Jin scoffs.