Part 16

"I am so ready!"

"Uh-huh V..." Jungkook and V were talking while Jimin stayed quiet and clinged onto Jhope who finally stopped screaming but didn't say anything. His whole face just stayed still which worried Jungkook and V.

"Jhope? Hobi? Sunshine? Earth to Jung Hoseok!" Jhope moved his eyes to look at Jungkook who stared at him.

"Are you okay?" Jhope stared at Jungkook before moving his head side to side for no.

"We are up in the sky. So...how does it feel to be up here? Cool?"

"Please don't talk to me or touch me for the rest of this death ride. Thank you." Jungkook gives a confused look to Jhope and then turns around to V who was picking up one of the bombs.

"Don't throw it yet."

"I'm notttt...sir! Give me the okay alrighty!"

"Yeah...okay kid."

"He gave me the okay!"

"No V! He meant okay as in he heard you and he'll let you know when to drop the bomb." Jungkook says as he grabs V's wrist and V scoffed at him.

"People need to be descriptive when speaking." Jungkook look Jungshooked as he had his mouth opened but then shuts it and looks out of the window.

"Okay boys!"

"Ugh! Do you have to shout?!"

"Yes I do boy! Because the propeller is too loud and I need to hear my men!"

"Ugh...what do you want?"

"For you to drop those bombs right over on that area of them." Jungkook looks down to see some zombies walking and V gives him a bomb and he drops it watching it explode and hits the zombies and Jungkook leans in closer to see if it worked. And it actually did..the zombies were now human but then Jungkook started to think.

"Hey..now they are humans... Kinda weird that they were dead and what if other zombies get to them?"

"Well boy. You need to think positive in order for this to work. Oh right there!"

"Okay!" V dropped two bombs in two other areas close to where Jungkook dropped the first one.

"Good job boy."

"It was nothing!" Jungkook turned around to where Jhope and Jimin were and he asked them a question. (More likely Jimin.)

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Are you and Jhope okay? We dropped three bombs already. I think this is going great so far."

"I think we are good...I don't know about Jhope. He hasn't said a word yet."

"Oh..okay." Soon V and Jungkook dropped more bombs and saw the helicopter that were far but not really that far away dropping bombs as well which made V and Jungkook smile. But soon V and Jungkook had an argument whether to drop the bombs slower or faster. (Which made really no sense.)

"Jungkook! I am your Hyung! You have to listen to me and let's drop it faster this time!"

"That doesn't matter. And we are going to do it slower."

"It's even more funner if do it my way!"

"That's not even a word."

"It is now because I Kim Taehyung said so."

"Whatever." Jungkook lets go of the bomb and watches as V tosses it down onto a area of zombies.

"Oh my god....Aaah!" Jungkook screams as the helicopter tips over and everyone screams and tries to hang on.