2

The alarm clock started ringing. I turned it off and checked the time. Three thirty-three. Weird.

"Hello lovely!" I whipped my head towards the TV. That's where the noise was. A man, handsome, with a big forehead and hair that was sticking up was shown on screen. He just kinda sat there and looked at me, his eyes never leaving mine. Nevada jumped out of her bed and ran out of the room, screaming.

"Looks like your friend won't be joining us. But that's okay! My plan involves you, and you only." He spoke. I quivered in my bed as I watched the TV. A knock was heard from the balcony window.

"Oh, you should get that. It would be shame if you didn't, or else you wouldn't live to see four A.M." He threatened. The TV played snow and then it turned off. I knew that opening the balcony door was a ruse, but he was threatening my life, so it would be best to open it. I opened the curtain and saw the man who was on the TV, sitting on one of the chairs we placed there. He got up and cracked an evil grin.

"Lovely, please let me in. Don't make me do it myself." I ran away and hid under my blankets. Perfect...

"You asked for it!" He yelled, breaking open the window. I stayed quiet under the covers as I heard him walk around.

"Sorry love, you gave me no choice." He spoke, whipping the covers from over me.

"There you are." He pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his coat pocket, and then cuffed one end to my wrist, and the other one to his. He tucked his cuffed hand under his overcoat sleeve and pulled on it.

"Let's go, love!" He replied with a sarcastic smile. He started walking away, yet I stayed on the bed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't make me do this the hard way! Get up!" He ordered. I stayed on the bed even though he was commanding me not to do so. My eyes felt weird, and then everything started becoming blurry. The man sighed and sat on the bed with me. He saw I was crying and started wiping away my tears for me.

"Look, I need to get you out of here. Just... come." He said. I looked at him. He did look sincere.

"Here." He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He started jogging away, which soon became running. I stayed silent, shocked as to what was happening to me. No one noticed what was going on. I stayed still until we got to his car. He opened the front door and let me in, surprisingly, gently.

"Don't move." He ordered softly, removing the handcuffs my hand and from his. He ran to his door and got in. He re-cuffed his hand to mine.

"Alright, that's step one complete."