6

Brendon bent down in front of the chair that I was bound to. His eyes flashed a pitch black. All parts were black. I felt the urge to look away, knowing something terrible was about to happen, but it was like a car accident. You just can't look away.

"Look honey, all that stuff you think you know about yourself in the past, it's false. In your past, I was your best friend since preschool. We started dating in grade seven, and now we're still boyfriend and girlfriend. We love each other very much! You love me. Can you say that?" He asked.

"I love you..."

"Good, you don't know anyone but me, and you love listening to me." He blinked and his eyes went back to their nut brown. I felt extremely tired then, and my eyes shut on their own.

***

The warm blankets were thrown over me, and I enjoyed it very much. I groaned and started stirring in my sleep. A deep voice started singing Bohemian Rhapsody very silently. Smiling, I decided to wake up.

"Ugh," I groaned, rubbing my head in discomfort. A man, who was Brendon, I remember that, sat beside me on the bed.

"Hey you lil' beaut! How's it going, do you still feel sick?" He asked. I knit my eyebrows and cocked my head.

"What do you mean do I still feel sick?" I retorted.

"Well you had a pretty high fever yesterday and slept for a long time." He stated. I pursed my lips and felt my forehead.

"Well I feel just the tiniest bit sick, but I still feel okay..." I felt extremely tired. He placed the back of his hand on my forehead. I smiled, once he saw it, he smiled too.

"Yeah, you're very hot." He complimented. I smiled at him and replied with:

"Why thank you!" He knit his eyebrows and sat down right beside me.

"Thank you?" He questioned.

"You said I was hot." I replied. He chuckled and felt my forehead.

"I said you were hot temperature wise. But you're also hot, pretty wise." He kissed my cheek. He was so sweet.

"I love you, Brendon!" He grew a mischievous smile and then went back to his normal self.

"I love you too!" He rejoiced.

"Do you remember how we met?" He asked. I shook my head no and he smiled.

"Do you remember where we met?" He inquired. I nodded and he smiled.

"Preschool!" I cheered, glad I retained that information.

"Ah yes! Preschool... that was a great year!" He stated. "We met while doing a dog puzzle. I couldn't find the last piece and you had it with you, while you were helping me do the puzzle. It may sound stupid, but it's how we met, and what kept us together." I blushed.

"That's a cute story, I love it as much as I love you!" I giggled.

"Nothing can ever beat how much I love you!"