Chapter 1

Ayla's  POV
I was sitting in my bedroom waiting for Blake to come home. I heard him come in the door so I went to give him a hug, but when I walked out of the room I saw him....... MAKING OUT......with my BEST FRIEND ALLIE!!!
Ayla:WERE DONE BLAKE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ESPECIALLY WITH MY BEST FRIEND! WHAT THE F***!
I went and packed up my stuff and left. I didn't know we're I was driving to. I thought of were to go then a name popped up into my head...LOGAN! I drove as fast as I could to Logan's. When I got there he opened the door and I started crying. He hugged me tight.
Logan:Ayla what's wrong,why are you here it's 10:00 at night?
Ayla: I-it's b-Blake. He cheated!
I started crying eveharder into Logan's chest.
Logan: that son of a b****.you can stay with me. Unpack your stuff then you can get in bed. I'll sleep on the couch.
Ayla: no it's fine I will sleep on the couch.
Logan: no I will. Your my guest.
Ayla:no I will.
Logan: why don't we both sleep in the bed.
He smirked
Ayla:fine!
I was only ok with it because I liked Logan.we got in bed and I rolled over to face Logan and he rolled over to face me.
Logan: I love you Ayla.
Ayla:I love you too Logan.
Logan: wait did I say that out loud?
Ayla:yep! And I'm glad you did because I love you too.
I rolled over so I was on top of him and we started to tickle each other. I had him pinned down. We were at kissing distance and I did it. I. Kissed. Logan. Paul. HOLY CRAP! At first he was suprised and didn't kiss back but then he kissed back more passionately. Kissing turned into making out. We made out for about 10 minutes and then there was a knock at the door. I kept kissing Logan ignoring the knock but he stopped kissing back.
Logan: why is there someone at my door at 1:00 in the morning. He go out of bed and picked me up. I rapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. As he was walking to the door I started kissing his neck. I just couldn't be enough of him. Once he got to the door he set me down behind him and opened the door... it was Blake!
Blake:we're the F*** is my girlfriend
I peeked around Logan and jumped back into his arms. I was scared.
Logan:it's ok I will take care of this.
He whispered in my ear.
Logan:Ayla was heartbroken by what you did and now she's staying with me she's my girlfriend now.
Did Logan just call me his girlfriend! I'm so happy 😁
Blake: come on Ayla who is this idiot come with me I'm your boyfriend.
Ayla:he's not an idiot. He's my boyfriend not you.
Logan:yeah.
I looked at Logan and then he looked at me and then he kissed me. We started making out right in front of Blake until Logan told him to leave and closed the door.
Logan: now we're we're we.
He smirked and pulled me down on the couch on top of him. He started to grab my but as we made out and then I took off my pants. I don't sleep with underwear on so I was naked from the waist down. Logan took off his shirt and his pants then I took off my shirt. We made out more then he unhooked my bra. He got up took off his underwear so that we were both completely naked and the he took my hand and led me to his room and shut the door.
_________________________________
What do you guys think?Layla is my new favourite ship. They would be so cute together if Ayla didn't have a dang boyfriend.