Chapter 3

Ayla's POV
The next morning I woke up and Logan wasn't in bed. I was worried so I got up and checked around the apartment. I heard him in the bathroom so I went in to check on him.
Ayla: good morning ba....
I walked in and saw a girl on top of him. It was... BETH!? Beth was Logan's ex from high school.
Ayla: what is going on in here Logan. Why is she here.
I felt a tear drip down my face.
Logan: Baby it's not what it looks like I swear.
He tried to kiss me but I pulled away.
Ayla: why would you do this to me i thought you loved me.
I turn around and ran to our bedroom.
I could here yelling.
Logan's POV
Logan: WTF BETH! AYLAS MY F***ING GIRLFRIEND NOT YOU!  I LOVE HER NOT YOU! I WANT TO MARRY HER NOT YOU! IM HERS AND SHES MINE NOT YOU!
Beth: DID YOU EVER THINK THAT I LOVED YOU TOO.  DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD I GET WHEN I SEE PICTURES OF YOU TWO ONLINE.
Logan: BETH WE COULD HAVE BEEN FRIENDS BUT AFTER THIS I WANT YOU GONE FOREVER! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
Beth: FINE I WILL GET MY REVENGE ONE DAY.
I ran to my room to see Ayla.  She was sitting on the bed crying.
Logan: baby I'm sor...
Ayla: it's ok I heard everything I know it wasn't your fault.
Logan: why are you still crying.
Ayla: cuz she said she will get her revenge. I don't want her to hurt us especially you. I could never lose you.
She started crying harder into my chest and I held her tight.
Logan: Ayla baby listen. I will protect you and myself.
Ayla: ok.