✩Take Me Out ✬ James✩

This is my first attempt ata Cow Chop x Reader oneshotso I hope you all enjoy it! Word Count: 1788✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

a Cow Chop x Reader oneshot
so I hope you all enjoy it!
Word Count: 1788
✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

It was a very uneventful day here at the Cow Chop warehouse, nothing needed to be recorded today so everyone was just busy editing whatever they needed to get done or doing other tasks.

Y/N despite having the amazing group of friends she had felt a little lonely in the romantic department and a tad bit depressed but she usually tried to hide it from them, not wanting to burden them with her problems.

"Damn dude it's fucking quiet in here." Aleksandr speaks up after he took his headphones off, finally finished with what he was working on previously.

"I know dude, it's been slowly fucking killing me over here." Y/N says, one headphone off of her ears as she looks over towards his and James's desks.

Joe and James had also switched to just one headphone over their ears, planning to join the conversation.

"Well, how about we go around the room shooting off stupid pick up lines between all of us, or whoever wants to anyway." Aleks suggests, looking at James and Joe as well.

"I'll join in, it sounds like fun and it'll help pass the time." Joe says, a smile present on his face.

"I'm game as well." Y/N says with a slight smirk.

"Okay so I'll start then and whoever wants to can just follow up after, sound good?" Aleks asks us.

Joe and Y/N nod in unison, signifying Aleks to go ahead with his first pick up line.

"Hey girl, I'm looking around for treasure, can I look around your chest?" Aleks says with a chuckle.

Y/N giggles a bit before she says "Is there a magnet in your pants? Because you've got buns of steel."

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy." Joe says next, tipping his hat as he does.

At the sound of that Y/N lost it and started laughing, a quiet snort escaping her body as she does, "Holy shit that was great."

"You look ill. You must be suffering form a lack of Vitamin ME." Aleks adds next as the three of them continue to work as they shoot off pick up lines, James listening in as they do.

"Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes." The girl says, her eyes slightly flickering towards James.