IX. Kristian's room

It's dark inside the room as it's late at night and Cece and Kristian are sleeping. He is sleeping on the middle of the bed, covered with blankets and she is sleeping on the edge of the bed, with no blankets on her and one leg on the floor, dreaming. 

Cece's dream

She is in the Snake's house, where it is very dark. She is sitting on a chair in the middle of an empty room. Zygmunt, Tadaaki and Nestori get close to her and Cece looks terrified at them. Tadaaki pulls her hair roughly. 

Tadaaki(says angrily): Did you think you killed us, bitch?! 

Cece starts crying and Zygmunt slaps her left cheek hard. 

Nestori(says serious): We are the Snakes, we don't die easily. 

Zygmunt(says, placing a knife on Cece's neck): We are immortal. 

Tadaaki(says, punching her face): You tried to kill us, eh?! Do you know what happens now? 

Nestori(says, placing a gun on Cece's temple): Now, you obey to our rules, or we'll never leave you alone. 

Cece(says crying heavily): No! 

Nestori(says angrily): No?! You said no?! 

Zygmunt and Tadaaki start kicking and punching Cece as she is crying and screaming.

Nestori(asks angrily): Are you going to obey now? 

Cece(says louder, crying): No!! 

Nestori shoots Cece. 

....................................................

Cece falls on the floor, starts screaming and wakes up crying. Kristian hears her and wakes up. 

Kristian(asks worried, scared): What happened? 

Cece(says crying): They are haunting me! They are not leaving me alone! 

Kristian: Did you dream of those murderers? 

Cece(says with a shaking voice): It was real! It was not a dream! I swear! 

Kristian(sighs): You should really go to a psychologist. 

Cece(rolls her eyes): You know what, if you don't believe me, I will never tell you about them again. 

Kristian(sighs tiredly): Please come back to bed... 

Cece sits on the floor, not moving an inch and looks straight into his eyes.